Reviews for tick, tick, BOOM!
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
in love; perfection.
— deanna
rentAgleek chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
can you write how jesse feels when they kiss and everything? and if/when sex happens can you write that too? i loved lightening strike already and then i came across this! amazing! :)
nessyschu chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Ahhhh love it! I went and read Lightning Strike and then read this and I love them both! Great job! And nice title.
Orthographer chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
asdfjkajiaoe;jfkslfj

That was me flailing over how awesomely amazing this fic is. I can't believe you actually wrote The Lightning Strike from Jesse's POV, because I love The Lightning Strike and I love your Jesse and this was just perfect.
Aledda chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
OMG this is perfect. I love The Lightning Strike but there's something so intriguing about seeing Jesse's POV. Because he was engaged and he thought Rachel was his soul mate and he's never been attracted to a man before. And everything about the situation is just wrong but he can't fight it forever.

This was just lovely and I can't even begin to tell you how amazing Jesse's voice was. Literally, dead on. I kind of really hope that you can continue once TLS concludes. Seriously, perfection. I wish I could say more but that's all I've got. So, I love you and you are awesome.
navigatethismaze chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Seriously, this is just golden. You know how I feel about it, but I figure that you deserve a novel. So you're getting one. Because, well... feelings. I have them.

First off, your Jesse is just perfect. I already know that and you know I think so, but it's worth mentioning regardless because - seriously, woman - I have never seen someone understand Jesse St. James the way you do. His actions and reactions throughout this thing are just so flawless and I hear his voice in my head when he speaks and sometimes even when he monologues and just... You are Jesse St. James' official spokesperson for all things and that's just the end of that. Everything he does here, I just SEE it... and I just want to cuddle him and tell him that it's okay and not to be scared... and so does Blaine. Because we both love him very much.

I love what you did with his past too - with his mom leaving for her soulmate and how it resonates with Jesse now because, oh shit, that's what she went through? It's really perfect how that happened and, honestly, just clicks really well with one of the overall ideas I have for The Lightning Strike which is the whole - everything connects in a tangled weave and that there are no coincidences because one thing always leads to another... thing.

Everything about this whole mess is so complicated and you get every bit of it right - how I imagine how things happened with Rachel, and the explanation of why he thought she was it and the lack of alarm and just... everything. It's just perfect. Gah, this is such an incoherent novel.

His fear is just so tangible and it breaks my heart. Thank you for writing this because it just fits so perfectly with tls and I just ekrjgfkljfdl. Yeah. Keysmash. I love you. And this. And Jesse.
krustykrabpizza chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I love The Lightening Strike, and I love this just as much.

Jesse is my favorite character and you've written him so well. I especially like how you incorporated Jesse's love of Rachel into the story instead of playing her off as someone who doesn't really matter. As much as I love Blesse, I'm still a St. Berry shipper at heart. (: