Reviews for Mendacity
StardustRoad chapter 1 . 4/3
I love this story! It's SO great:D
Excellent! Very well written and the story flows perfectly! All the characters were so amazing that I could literally hear all their voices when you had them speak. Nothing sounded out of character.
This is the first time I've read a LokiXDarcy fic and I wasn't sure what I would think of them together. But I think you made me a shipper of these two!
Keep up the excellent work!
ForeverSunshine13 chapter 25 . 3/3
Oh goodness. As a huge major Tasertricks fan, I have high standards for the stories I read about them. Somehow you managed to surprise me. THIS WAS SO GOOD! I could see this happening and I loved every second of it. The relationship wasn't instant, it built up over time and I LOVED that. Too many ppl try to rush the relationship but you managed to do it in perfect speed. Great, great, job!
marukawa chapter 23 . 2/3
she said NO!? DDD: *sputters all over the place*
marukawa chapter 17 . 2/3
loki is such a flirt! hehehe
marukawa chapter 16 . 2/3
*happy dance*
marukawa chapter 10 . 2/3
*squee*
marukawa chapter 2 . 2/3
exciting chapter!
BenAddict Holmes chapter 25 . 12/3/2013
I loved the story :)
I'd have never thought of Darcy and Loki being so adorable together. It's beautifully written :D
Lightsbane1905 chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
Wasn't really a Darcy/Loki fan. Didn't register on my shipdar. Now?...I'm a believer!
camilleRomance chapter 20 . 11/21/2013
Okay I know I'm reviewing chapter 20, but I've finished it and I must say I LOVE IT! UR writing is fantastic and I love how well UR plot works(sorry, I'm really bad reviews.) the best thing I can tell u is that I was squealing when I read "sequel" and there is never any bad squealig from me which means IM SOOOOOOO EXCITED! I love Darcy and Loki and everyone and everything u wrote in this! Great job!
bedtimehymns chapter 22 . 11/11/2013
OH MY GOD I CRIED. WITH GROSS SOBBING AND EVERYTHING. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT oh jesus im just so glad Loki's fine.
ValeriePaige chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
Loved the Inigo Montoya referance!
Ebony10 chapter 25 . 9/12/2013
Looking forward to reading the sequel!
Ebony10 chapter 23 . 9/12/2013
OMG, adorable Loki is adorable.