Reviews for Mendacity
GrumpyCat503 chapter 18 . 12/18/2016
Love this story!
SlytherinsGoldenGirl chapter 25 . 8/16/2016
I know this was published years ago, but I wanted to review and tell you how amazing your story is. I'm off to read the sequel! :)
Elsa N chapter 24 . 5/25/2016
Ooooooooh it's sooooooooooo good gosh it just kept getting better and better this story
Elsa N chapter 22 . 5/25/2016
Aaaaaaaaaaaiyeeeeeeeee! You made me cry! Ohhhhhhh gosh it's so good!
Elsa N chapter 20 . 5/25/2016
It's so good yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Elsa N chapter 9 . 5/24/2016
I'm sorry I've loved this story waaaaay to much to stop and review ahaha good one that was funny
rosesnblueberries chapter 25 . 4/11/2016
This was brilliant! I can't wait to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/11/2016
... What about just eating the apples that make the Aesir immortal?
Poodle warriors chapter 25 . 9/6/2015
This was such a fun story to read; I am so glad to have found it! Well done :)
Guest chapter 25 . 2/18/2015
please keep writing.!
Frozenheart122 chapter 25 . 1/3/2015
I really liked this
Nimdae Elrondiel chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
I LOVE this fanfic so much I can't get enough of it I read it all the time
RomanCandle6 chapter 24 . 8/1/2014
This review has been a long time in coming. I spent my Christmas break a year and a half ago devouring your brilliant "Thrice Blood" trilogy, and it is far and away the best piece of fan fiction I have ever read (and I used to read a ton of it, so that's saying a lot). I have reread it and shared it with my friends, who all love it as dearly as I do, and I would buy all three installments in a heartbeat if it were possible to publish them as books. I cannot laud you enough for how well you captured each character - and I spent three months analyzing the character of Loki, from mythology to comics to film, for an enormous humanities project, so I am quite critical when it comes to an accurate representation of his multifaceted personality. Your plot structures were fantastic and kept me glued to the screen of my iTouch until 4:00 am multiple nights in a row.

I should probably stop myself before writing a complete novella in praise of your work, but please feel free to message me if you would like more specific feedback.

Congratulations on writing the best works of fan fiction on this web site.
Hey chapter 25 . 7/16/2014
Oiiii, it was great! I loved this story!
Ruby of Raven chapter 25 . 7/10/2014
And you've been a wonderful writer! XD I loved this!