Reviews for Quick Change
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 8/18
It is so rare to find a good rikku/gippal fic and those is just golden! Please update soon!
res123 chapter 6 . 7/20
Dear SharinganBlossom, I really enjoyed this. I think Rikku and Gippal are in character and the story/oneshots so far have been sweet, touching and hilarious. I hope you can update soon.
Danko Kaji chapter 1 . 6/22
I adore your Dressphere themed chapters. :3 Although not a Gippal/Rikku fan myself, I really enjoy how naturally you write them together. Definitely one of my favorite portrayals of this couple.

I noticed you are accepting one-shot submissions. Is it alright for me to ask for Baralai/Yuna? I would like to see your take on them (and even for bonus points, include Gippal/Rikku there alongside them). Have them play match-maker for the always-busy-Praetor and ever-reluctant-Summoner, or have them drag their main group of friends to watch a movie at Luca (that Rin produced, LeBlanc directed, and Shinra filmed?). Think of all the shenanigans. XD
Aramus13 chapter 6 . 6/7
The samurai Dressspehere, never thought that it closely resembles Auron's fighting style.
Reibunriinta chapter 6 . 5/21
This is cute lol. And I'm glad this didn't have any Aurikku in it. :-P
fanficlove2014 chapter 6 . 5/15
haha! "You are so emotionally constipated" haha funny chapter! and sweet too that she takes time ot thnk about Auron.
Aramus13 chapter 5 . 1/14
Very funny, very cute. Gippal n Rikku, perfect couple.
I like this.
PleasantlyPremeditated chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
This is just fantastic! D It's a really neat idea that you're doing and I love it.
kittycatvamp chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
kittycatvamp chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
hahaha awww
kittycatvamp chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
hahaha "shut up we are having a moment"
kittycatvamp chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
kittycatvamp chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
ladida chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Charmed Summoner chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
When are you doing songstress?