Reviews for The Price of Love
Lulu chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
Loved this story and the complications you brought to the characters of Kate and Adhemar. Many thanks for a great read :)
Talon5Krrde chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
What happened?

Did she teach her blacksmithing?

Did she see Will again?
harrylee94 chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
That has to be the BEST AKT story I've EVER read!
That was brilliant! I love how you wrote it, and the whole deafness to music...
Brilliant!
Amy chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
My god. Your characterization of Kate is just...amazing. I always loved her character in the movies and in this fanfiction, you've made me love her even more. The story is simple yet deep and really seems like something that logically follows on the events of the movie. The way you describe feelings and sentiments is to the point but still manages to be poetic. And somehow, you made Adhemar likeable and vulnerable without giving his personality a full 360 degree turn that turns him into the gushy harlequin novel lead he becomes in most romantic fanfictions.

And the ending just made me cry.

The best fanfiction I've read in a long time. I'll definately be checking out your other stuff. You rock :)
Tauvian chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
You know, I finished awhile ago, but I just realized I never reviewed it. Well, here it goes...

Awesome story. I loved it. I like this pairing and am very sad there are not that many stories with them out there. I'd write one myself, but I'm pretty busy with a few incomplete stories right now. So thank you for this. It was great.

Please feel free to write another one. ;) Jk, unless you wanna.

Until next time... ... ...
sleepyowlet chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
Aaaaw! That was so sweet. I like the pairing a lot, because they both seem to be more mature people than Will and Jocelyn. And you wrote them well, I think. Loved the end :D
Mina chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
Love it. Cant wait for more. :)
GothChiq80 chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
Wow,what a fantastic story, I love how they didn't do that love at first sight thing. Instead they took their time to find out about each other. Great story. Kate was and still is my favorite character, I am glad that you chose to write about her.
GothChiq80 chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
deGorgeous chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
Amazing story. Absolutely loved it.

I think you did a great job in developing their relationship in a realistic way, and I love how the scenes were simple and mostly just their interaction. And the fact that he didn't know her name for most of the story was a nice touch.

I wish there was more to this story in terms of length because I loved how to wrote the characters and treated the story.

Great job.
Deviling chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
What I liked the most about this story is how the relationship developed and that it wasn't written in a overly romantic way; just a feeling that grew over time.

I'm not sure if I expressed that in the correct way since English is not my actual language heh...

But yeah well, I loved this story, how it made me believe that it could actually happen, if the movie continued, and of course this pairing :P

Thank you for writing this!
VirendraLione chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I enjoyed reading this; it was unusual to see a Kate and Adhemar pairing. You also managed to squeeze some good story telling into a mere seven chapters, which is a feat! my only criticism would be that you did not include more of the gang...but I did love the way you portrayed Adhemar; you gave him a sort of hidden depth and some backstory as well. Keep up the good work! :P Vi
ROSSELLA1 chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
While I'm a bit dissapointed that it's over, I think you tied it up rather nicely. I think you should do a sequel, though. Where Kate meets Adhemar's kids.
ROSSELLA1 chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
I'm sort of glad that Kate's going with Adhemar since it'll be interesting what happens now that she's part of his...household, I guess is the right word. I'm looking forward to seeing how Will takes the news, though!
ROSSELLA1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
LOve it so far. Look forward to more.