Reviews for Emotions can Kill
Pause143 chapter 21 . 4/27
Genius. Pure Genius. That's all I can say. The story concept and execution is awesome. I always disliked how Canon Naruto never got angry or upset at his treatment, this Fanfiction addresses that point in a splendid way. I hope you continue writing the story.
aelia3 chapter 21 . 3/24
I really enjoy your portrayal of Danzo. its really nice to see Danzo not being evil just for the sake of being evil like I see in most fanfics. good job! I also am really enjoying the story so far and Naruto's character. I hope you update again someday.
breakeven2007 chapter 10 . 2/20
I say either end with him scarred or committing suicide. Standard is absolutely boring.
Ryuu842 chapter 18 . 2/17
Why are you skipping all the fight scenes? It's annoying.
Kathrina734 chapter 5 . 1/4
this is amazing..!Dark narto rocks!
What's it to yah chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
Manipulative old monkey
daggers.97 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I like this danzo. This is how danzo should have been portrayed honestly.
envy34 chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
Karin? sakura? er... wouldn't all the nin dog inuzukas have a low level empathy field thingy?
LordGhostStriker chapter 21 . 7/16/2015
I STILL CAN'T GIVE AFUCK about Hinata
YoNigga chapter 14 . 4/23/2015
Hoping for Veteran ending. Don't fail me, nigga
elmoryakhan chapter 2 . 2/24/2015
Hiruzens words are both hypocritical and stupid. He expects a child to show maturity and forgiveness, when the adults of the damn village don't even have an iota of those qualities!

Naruto can simply go to another village where he is not abused for something he is not responsible for.

Frankly, this chapter was disappointing and seems to downplay the fact that Naruto was abused in that village. The Sandaime should be grateful that Naruto didn't turn into a muedering psychopath like Gaara!
MattKennedy chapter 21 . 9/17/2014
Very interesting story. I love the idea of Naruto having the Kyuubi's emotion sensing as a legit ability. :)
Gothic Rain chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Or...
He could just go to a new village that won't abuse a child for no GOOD reason
Chrisfragger chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
Honestly... Jiraiya would KILL Naruto for using a non lethal technique on a comrade? Seriously?

Naruto is his last students son, his god son, a kid he KNOWS he did wrong too by not being there, and now he will KILL the kid for using a non lethal technique? I simply cannot buy that one for any amount of money.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
I vote for whatever the fuck you feel like