Reviews for Emotions can Kill
Fuck that it's tsunade
Swordalfgun chapter 7 . 4/5
Karin?
Guremi chapter 15 . 4/4
you shocked me with this.
Guremi chapter 14 . 4/4
so you ignored ino or sakura in the mission when they were available. even tenten who is competent if youre looking for that was ignored.
Guremi chapter 13 . 4/4
i disagree that sakura surpasses her mentor. if theyre at the same level tsunade is stil lbetter because of genetics.
Guremi chapter 11 . 4/4
you forgot ino and tenen... its a bit sad theyre left out.
Guremi chapter 7 . 4/4
well done with sasuke. i honestly share your opinions
well done with danzo as well. its a breathe of fresh air

the part where naruto scared three sand siblings was lacking. you should have included temari and kankurou regretting and feeling relieved to not be dead by naruto's doing.
Guremi chapter 5 . 4/4
i like the way you did tsunami., the world could benefit more if there were people like her.
Guremi chapter 3 . 4/4
your story and writing is one of them bestin this site especially for me. i dont exactly have any problems with your word usage.

but one advice i was thought in creative writing is that you have to use simpler words. its rather difficult with your level of vocabulary to "dumb it down" but its good training for mastery.

one part is that you used "cerebral orifice" when you could just have used "ears or nose". that part got me to say "wow", the author is wow.
i do not agree with the hokage's logic. so naruto has to suffer more when the villagers were the first ones to traumatize the child.

its the villagers who made naruto think that way about them. yes its a cycle but who started it for no reason of explanation? the villagers.
Veejay2 chapter 22 . 1/23
The best fic Ive read in a long time !
roboguy45 chapter 22 . 11/9/2016
Does this mean this story is up for grabs?
reader chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
no wonder its discontinued... only first paragraph and I want to throw up
mr. uroboros chapter 22 . 11/9/2016
uuuuuh, I forgot this stories plot, I dont even remerber it
Pause143 chapter 21 . 4/27/2016
Genius. Pure Genius. That's all I can say. The story concept and execution is awesome. I always disliked how Canon Naruto never got angry or upset at his treatment, this Fanfiction addresses that point in a splendid way. I hope you continue writing the story.