Reviews for Following You
HogwartsNewsie92 chapter 8 . 6/18
Anytime buddy ;) I was so excited to get this update! I always love cute fluffy moments so I am not going to complain about that. Spot and Naomi are the cutest! And Davey better back off. I'm with spot, he has always bugged me lol can't wait for more! Please update soon!
Pixielou chapter 8 . 6/17
This and it's predecessor were the first of your stories I read...in fact, I totally didn't put 2 and 2 together until this update pushed through! I just adore you...you know this. And please, make with all the fluffies. Spot needs the fluffies.
HogwartsNewsie92 chapter 7 . 6/14
I'm so sad that you didn't finish this story :( it doesn't even have to go anywhere I just love spot and Naomi:( but I can't be mad because I left quite a few stories unfinished :) great job!
hypercell chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
I am really enjoying this! Please update it! :)
Butterflywriter chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
This is great! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Btw what was that thing about Spot being very angry towards Bea
LuisaJanis1 chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
moreee pleaseee! i cried during this chapter
Ealasaid Una chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
chapter. well written.
Ealasaid Una chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
I love that spot cares for Naomi. Poor Naomi. I am glad that Spot found a family with Naomi's family. I am also glad that he didn't lie to Bea.
lovingstories chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
I liked the twist you added, and I"ll be looking forward to the next update. :)
Lillias Pipes chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
Oh I had almost given up on this one! So glad there was an update! Turn of events, weeee!
lovingstories chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
I certainly hope that because it's almost the end of the school year you are going to finish writing this story, plain and simple I"m addicted and heartbroken for Naomie. That would be super hard. So I"m just curious probably not but is Sophie Spots half-sister...I read the summary wrong at first and thought it was talking about his past before he became a Newsie at first and than she appeared shortly after so that's where the idea came from and I"m curiouse about his family as well and if Spot's mom ever regrets what she did. Anyways I"d love to read more so please finish. :)
keshia chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
you are a great writer can you make anthor chapter
Ealasaid Una chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
at least naomi can feel and isn't cold. I glad Spot understands and is there to comfort Naomi. good chapter.
Eruanna Undomiel chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
I love this story! Please, please, please update soon!