Reviews for The Orphan
Usagi Snowfall chapter 40 . 4/1
I love it! :)
Please continue the story rouge it is amazing great job.
braddare8 chapter 25 . 3/3
He's right it was good it made me hard
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 40 . 2/17
Well that is the most adorable story I've ever read. I loved the story line. Throughout the whole story, Yami and Yugi couldn't keep their hands off of each other, it was too funny. :) Is there a sequel? Because I'd love to read more.
Angel-the-hedge chapter 40 . 1/10
nice
Guest chapter 29 . 12/7/2014
I think cannon is a good boy name and another one is josh. A girl name is hannah
Ren Suzugamori chapter 35 . 10/23/2014
Wow!
Ren Suzugamori chapter 24 . 10/21/2014
Boys,pregnant, still can't get over it *laughing really hard*
Ren Suzugamori chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
Men having babies? Wow didn't see that coming.
thestardragon chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
hey guys. I am planning on writting a rio movie x yugioh cross over, but I can not seem to think of a title for it. If anyone can help, please and me a title at
I really appreciate it!
BenneFrostloverForever chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
Awe! I love when Yami calls him Pussycat it's so cute
Anon chapter 40 . 5/29/2014
I've only recently found this, and spent the last two days entranced by this roller coaster love story. Your works are amazing and you should be proud of what you've achieved. I am keen to see more ;)
Weird Al chapter 14 . 5/7/2014
Really good story. Just one small detail, you don't check a baby's temperature by placing the thermometer up the baby's rectum you do that with animals. To check a baby's temperature you place the thermometer under the baby's armpit or inside the baby's ear.
karina chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
you are still not done! :)
karina chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
i would like it as Mai ( pronounced My ) and keep up the good work please keep joey away from the baby please make joey have kids with someone eles thank you