Reviews for The Orphan
Zara chapter 38 . 8/10
Because of Yugi's feelings for Yami,I could feel all of it, the pain, heartbreak, I know why I feel this way,is because I'm an Empath, at lest that's what my mom says.
Zara chapter 24 . 8/10
Just have Yami ask Yugi to marry him.
samantha chapter 29 . 8/6
these are really good story's i like them a lot and they have nice cliffhangers and i can't wate for the baby's come
RubyGees chapter 26 . 4/24
Won't Yugi have a break?
Meenathequeen chapter 40 . 11/11/2016
finally got to finish this story. and i loved it! forget everyone opinion about it, it talks about life or what happens with most people in life. you take the good with the bad and that's just how it goes. but anyway i enjoyed this story and hope to see more from you.
Helpful reviewer chapter 21 . 3/21/2016
Once again you provide no warning of rape or non-con and this time it was to some extent sexually graphic. Warnings at the beginning of the chapter and a summary at the beginning of the story as well. Please remember and don't repeat this error on future stories you write.
Helpful advie chapter 15 . 3/20/2016
Just for future reference if there is rape or non-con you should give a specific warning. Although in this chapter is not graphic you should probably mention this at the begging of this story so people can make a choice on whether or not to read this, not flame just advice.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/29/2016
I feel like the baby or yugi are going to die or somethig
Myari chapter 6 . 1/24/2016
This is a good story, but there is one fact that is bugging me. I don't mean to sound rude, but a pregnant person doesn't start forming a baby bump at one month no mater how skinny they are, the baby isn't big enough to start showing. The pregnant person starts to form a baby bump some time after three months. Facts are very important for something like this.
YurukaMuto A.S.M chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
Still good, opinion still stands, Sorry for the month confusion, I guess I read it wrong. And the first times they had sex, I prefer to think that they were protected. And I'll repeat my last comment. I prefer to think that Yugi has esp, his parents abuse him, Joey drugged Yugi the night he got pregnant, he collected sperm, used it on Yugi , he is 18, (may or may not have mentioned), Yami is the real father, and Yugi was still a virgin before Yami got him.
YurukaMuto A.S.M chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
So far , good story, but I prefer to think that Yugi has esp, was already being abused by his parents, Joey drugged Yugi the night he got pregnant, collected a different sperm, used it on Yugi, Yugi's still a virgin , the sperm was Yami's, and he was Yugi's first.
Yuki Hikari Strife chapter 29 . 10/20/2015
if this story wasn't already finished i would suggest Aron for Yugi's baby and Yuki for Joeys. Yuki is japanese for snow and i like that name. I also like Luna as well and i know that it means moon in japanese.
Yuki Hikari Strife chapter 26 . 10/20/2015
COME ON WHY YUGI! DX AND ON VALENTINES DAY! DX
He was having a great time and then shit happens to him AGAIN! WHAT THE HELL GUYS! When will he have a break from all this? i will never know unless i read the rest of the story. lets see what trouble he's in this time.
Yuki Hikari Strife chapter 24 . 10/20/2015
um sorry to interrupt but Max the character she killed was a guy not a girl so think of it as someone who was impersonating you and that she got rid of them so that way they wouldn't get rid of you. I may have watched to many movies but when someone impersonates someone else doesn't the fake always try to kill the real one so that way they wont have any problems. So she basically did you a favor right?
Yuki Hikari Strife chapter 18 . 10/19/2015
i have been reading your story for a while now and i like it so fat just when will Yugi get a break from all this shit sheesh. and Max we can only wish for stuff to be that easy.