Reviews for The Orphan
I feel like the baby or yugi are going to die or somethig
Myari chapter 6 . 1/24
This is a good story, but there is one fact that is bugging me. I don't mean to sound rude, but a pregnant person doesn't start forming a baby bump at one month no mater how skinny they are, the baby isn't big enough to start showing. The pregnant person starts to form a baby bump some time after three months. Facts are very important for something like this.
YurukaMuto A.S.M chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
Still good, opinion still stands, Sorry for the month confusion, I guess I read it wrong. And the first times they had sex, I prefer to think that they were protected. And I'll repeat my last comment. I prefer to think that Yugi has esp, his parents abuse him, Joey drugged Yugi the night he got pregnant, he collected sperm, used it on Yugi , he is 18, (may or may not have mentioned), Yami is the real father, and Yugi was still a virgin before Yami got him.
YurukaMuto A.S.M chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
So far , good story, but I prefer to think that Yugi has esp, was already being abused by his parents, Joey drugged Yugi the night he got pregnant, collected a different sperm, used it on Yugi, Yugi's still a virgin , the sperm was Yami's, and he was Yugi's first.
Yuki Hikari Heart chapter 29 . 10/20/2015
if this story wasn't already finished i would suggest Aron for Yugi's baby and Yuki for Joeys. Yuki is japanese for snow and i like that name. I also like Luna as well and i know that it means moon in japanese.
Yuki Hikari Heart chapter 26 . 10/20/2015
COME ON WHY YUGI! DX AND ON VALENTINES DAY! DX
He was having a great time and then shit happens to him AGAIN! WHAT THE HELL GUYS! When will he have a break from all this? i will never know unless i read the rest of the story. lets see what trouble he's in this time.
Yuki Hikari Heart chapter 24 . 10/20/2015
um sorry to interrupt but Max the character she killed was a guy not a girl so think of it as someone who was impersonating you and that she got rid of them so that way they wouldn't get rid of you. I may have watched to many movies but when someone impersonates someone else doesn't the fake always try to kill the real one so that way they wont have any problems. So she basically did you a favor right?
Yuki Hikari Heart chapter 18 . 10/19/2015
i have been reading your story for a while now and i like it so fat just when will Yugi get a break from all this shit sheesh. and Max we can only wish for stuff to be that easy.
Usagi Snowfall chapter 40 . 4/1/2015
I love it! :)
Guest chapter 40 . 3/5/2015
Please continue the story rouge it is amazing great job.
braddare8 chapter 25 . 3/3/2015
He's right it was good it made me hard
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 40 . 2/17/2015
Well that is the most adorable story I've ever read. I loved the story line. Throughout the whole story, Yami and Yugi couldn't keep their hands off of each other, it was too funny. :) Is there a sequel? Because I'd love to read more.
Angel-the-hedge chapter 40 . 1/10/2015
nice
Guest chapter 29 . 12/7/2014
I think cannon is a good boy name and another one is josh. A girl name is hannah
Ren Suzugamori chapter 35 . 10/23/2014