Reviews for The Orphan
Douglarella16 chapter 40 . 2/5
Well that was a fucking roller coaster
Douglarella16 chapter 27 . 2/5
Riena, you are fucking FABULOUS
Douglarella16 chapter 26 . 2/5
GOD DAMMIT
Douglarella16 chapter 23 . 2/5
god dammit Yami! don't do it, it'll ruin your life. and Yugi's. and the babbies
Douglarella16 chapter 21 . 2/5
Reina, you go gurl. grandmother of the year
Douglarella16 chapter 20 . 2/5
why you do this?
Zara chapter 38 . 8/10/2017
Because of Yugi's feelings for Yami,I could feel all of it, the pain, heartbreak, I know why I feel this way,is because I'm an Empath, at lest that's what my mom says.
Zara chapter 24 . 8/10/2017
Just have Yami ask Yugi to marry him.
samantha chapter 29 . 8/6/2017
these are really good story's i like them a lot and they have nice cliffhangers and i can't wate for the baby's come
RubyGees chapter 26 . 4/24/2017
Won't Yugi have a break?
Meenathequeen chapter 40 . 11/11/2016
finally got to finish this story. and i loved it! forget everyone opinion about it, it talks about life or what happens with most people in life. you take the good with the bad and that's just how it goes. but anyway i enjoyed this story and hope to see more from you.
Helpful reviewer chapter 21 . 3/21/2016
Once again you provide no warning of rape or non-con and this time it was to some extent sexually graphic. Warnings at the beginning of the chapter and a summary at the beginning of the story as well. Please remember and don't repeat this error on future stories you write.
Helpful advie chapter 15 . 3/20/2016
Just for future reference if there is rape or non-con you should give a specific warning. Although in this chapter is not graphic you should probably mention this at the begging of this story so people can make a choice on whether or not to read this, not flame just advice.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/29/2016
I feel like the baby or yugi are going to die or somethig
Myari chapter 6 . 1/24/2016
This is a good story, but there is one fact that is bugging me. I don't mean to sound rude, but a pregnant person doesn't start forming a baby bump at one month no mater how skinny they are, the baby isn't big enough to start showing. The pregnant person starts to form a baby bump some time after three months. Facts are very important for something like this.