Reviews for The Orphan
VampiressKageKyuura chapter 40 . 2/17
Well that is the most adorable story I've ever read. I loved the story line. Throughout the whole story, Yami and Yugi couldn't keep their hands off of each other, it was too funny. :) Is there a sequel? Because I'd love to read more.
Angel-the-hedge chapter 40 . 1/10
nice
Guest chapter 29 . 12/7/2014
I think cannon is a good boy name and another one is josh. A girl name is hannah
Ren Suzugamori chapter 35 . 10/23/2014
Wow!
Ren Suzugamori chapter 24 . 10/21/2014
Boys,pregnant, still can't get over it *laughing really hard*
Ren Suzugamori chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
Men having babies? Wow didn't see that coming.
thestardragon chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
hey guys. I am planning on writting a rio movie x yugioh cross over, but I can not seem to think of a title for it. If anyone can help, please and me a title at
I really appreciate it!
BenneFrostloverForever chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
Awe! I love when Yami calls him Pussycat it's so cute
Anon chapter 40 . 5/29/2014
I've only recently found this, and spent the last two days entranced by this roller coaster love story. Your works are amazing and you should be proud of what you've achieved. I am keen to see more ;)
Weird Al chapter 14 . 5/7/2014
Really good story. Just one small detail, you don't check a baby's temperature by placing the thermometer up the baby's rectum you do that with animals. To check a baby's temperature you place the thermometer under the baby's armpit or inside the baby's ear.
karina chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
you are still not done! :)
karina chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
i would like it as Mai ( pronounced My ) and keep up the good work please keep joey away from the baby please make joey have kids with someone eles thank you
Garra'sTsuki chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
stupid family, go be free yugi!
ryoucutie4ever chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
Man, I have the biggest love-hate relationship for this story. XD I mean, I love the story - it's well written, it's interesting, it's just a great story overall, and I love it. But MAN, i HATE pregnant teens! XD I mean, if they were raped and that's why they were pregnant, then they have my full sympathy, but if they had sex willingly, and THAT'S why they're knocked up, it's their own god d*mned fault. Teen sex, in my opinion, is just a stupid act for stupid teens who can't control their hormones. I'm a 15 year old girl myself, but MAN, do these kind of girls piss me off. I'm not saying that this makes your story any bad - no, your story is amazing, as are all your other fics, but this is just my personal opinion on teen pregnancy. I know, you didn't ask for my opinion, but I just had to get this off my chest. That saying "Age is just a number", I can only believe that if either they're both over 18, or they both agree to not have sex until they're both 18. Underage sex is just SO WRONG in my opinion. I'm not saying you know, wait until you're married or something extreme like that, just you know, wait until your of the LEGAL consent age, in whatever country or state you live in. I know 'love has no boundaries', but sex does. Sex has and always will have boundaries. I'm sorry if this looks like I'm lecturing you, because I'm really not trying to - I just needed to get this off of my chest is all. I love this story, just like I love ALL of your stories - like I said before, it's well written, it's VERY interesting and peaks my curiosity for what's going to happen next, the characters seem a BIT OOC, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the story, and it is still a great fic. I'm sorry if this seems like a flame, because I'm really not trying to flame you, I love your work - this is just a a subject that gets me so...infuriated! lol, Anyway, thanks for writing the fic, it really is great!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
Oh sheit just got real. Amazing story those. .