Reviews for The Witch Uniter
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 32 . 9/18/2013
Oh no! You are just mean with that ending!

Why did Chloe chose that meeting with Brian to go without backup?

When Alek/Jasmine rushed to get to Chloe, it was like they were her paid bodyguards with the way they moved.

Aww for Reid picking out Chloe's outfit when she couldn't make a decision. I just love that moment for them.

Well done!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 30 . 9/18/2013
Such wise words from Chase and Tyler...now if only Alek would listen.

It was great to learn more about the relationships of Chloe/Chase and Chloe/Reid (I'm still wondering why they had that final breakup between them).
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 29 . 9/18/2013
I'm glad that Alek got the whole truth but I'm sad that there is no second chance between Chloe/Alek. *pout*
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 28 . 9/18/2013
Great chemistry in the commercials.

I love Reid's comments! His response is just so spot on for his characterization.

I love how Chase explained how Chloe being in the public eye does benefit them.

Fantastic job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 27 . 9/18/2013
I just loved the little actions shared between Chloe/Reid. Its just so cute and it seems so natural for them! Maybe Alek will see what he let go impulsively (and I'm wondering why C/R broke up in the first place again).

I hope Chloe doesn't allow Alek to mess with her acting.

Who did you have in mind for Alex?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 26 . 9/18/2013
Oh my. While things are plummeting for Chloe/Alek, things are heating up between Chloe/Reid.

Does Reid get to be in the commercial with Chloe? That would be awesome!

I do love how fiercely Reid and Pogue were in their reaction to Alek after Chloe confessed to them.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
Oh yikes for the 'blow up' between Chloe/Alek when he learned about Brian.

Interesting photoshoot.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 24 . 9/18/2013
It was great to see not only the serious side to Reid but to see the professional dynamic between Chloe/Reid.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 23 . 9/18/2013
Oh wow when Chloe revealed that she had sisters from the Covenant too. I wasn't expecting that.

Aw for Pogue having a date with Mimi.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 22 . 9/18/2013
LOL for Reid's need to swim and how he first approached it.

I agree with Amy: Chloe/Alek are so cute together!

I hope Caleb/Jasmine could try something out.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 21 . 9/18/2013
Aww...poor Tyler. :(

[...ll five boys spied on Chloe and Alek's conversation] -HAHA! I love that they would do that. And to have them talk about it amongst themselves was just awesome!

Yay for Chloe/Alek and their undefined status being defined!

Awesome stuff!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 20 . 9/18/2013
LMAO! Everyone was aware and that was just hilarious! And the way they announced it at breakfast was just icing on the hilarity!

Oh Reid and his hatred for Harry Potter...I just love that you added it and that the hatred is canon!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 19 . 9/18/2013
That preview was just too much to resist and boy was that scene intense! I can't help but wonder if they woke anyone up *hehe*

I just love that this next step had happened for Chloe/Alk, although I don't know what that means for them now.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 18 . 9/17/2013
Great summary of the movie.
I completely forgot about Pogue/Kate...so when did Pogue/Chloe happened?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 17 . 9/17/2013
Poor Caleb having to deal with Sarah. I'm glad she didn't stay long.

It was great to learn about all the histories surrounding the Covenant's books.

Awesome crossover!