Reviews for Imaginary Friend
Haru chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
I like this. Good job!
Hacked by Banana BOI chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Oh my goodness. I absolutely love this story. I am so glad I found it. It is really well written. I think I should maybe start writing fanfictions with a friend. Well all I can say is that this story is awesome! GOOD GOOD WRITING!
Gamma Cavy chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
wow this is so fun and interesting. is kakashi ever going to find out about obito?
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
I think chapter five's name is fitting n_n aww I hope you two don't give up on the story :/ I know that with the Tobi/Obito thing you might not want to continue writing but please, don't abandon the story; it is so cute, hilarious and entertaining! It's so diferent from other stories I've read, and Obito is very In-character! You have a BIG fan in me so please don't give up!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
This was so so funny! I love the way you both made Obito prank Sasuke OMG that was so hilarious!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Hi! This chapter was weird and funny lol I like the plot, and I'd like to think that Sakura will keep on growing until Shippuden age, and that's when she'll fall in love blah blah xD but I'm not the author xD oh! About the grammar thingie, I think it's ok, just a bit too much exclamation marks but nothing serious.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Seriously, this is such a cute story :3
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This is so promising! Although I still have four chapters ahead I decides to review :3
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
there need to more Sakura & Obito moments for real an please stop sticking so closely to the canon an come up with more original ideas because in all honesty your details are much better btw here are song titles to use for later chapters:

Evanescence

Haddaway

What Is Love?

Alvin & The Chipmunks

Witch Doctor

If you need any more suggestions or an idea for your story theme, PM me or ask in the beginning or bottom of your FanFic. I'm here to help :)
kie-chan214 chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
omg
please update
Chopsticks89 chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
ha ha! kaka-baka thinks sas-gay is bonkers!
Prussian Crickets chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Whoa, I just love this story! Please update soon! You guys nailed Obito's personality. :D
This is so creative, undoubtedly one of the best fics I've ever read :)
I'm definitely looking forward to reading more! :)
NotProcrastinating chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Pleassseee update soon! I really like this story so far! Ugh.. Can u make Sakura a bit less annoying (and stupid) please? I feel like punching her. HARD. Ya, i know shes actually like that in the anime... But gahh! Poor naru... GO2HELLSASUKE. Oh my wat did i just write back there? Just ignore it... So when is the obito and sakura romance going to ever happen? Because I'd really like seeing some soon. ;)
XiaoJieMeijin chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
I really like this story! It's really original and I can't wait to find out what happens so please continue your guys best and complete this story. You guys have no idea the number of stories I've read that were still in progress and have stayed that way with no updates even though the story is great. That's why I usually read the completed ones already, but I got bored since I read most already XD. Please update asap. :)
Sasu-Cakes137 chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
This was a nice, long, chapter; thanks for that! I was hoping Sakura would have acted differently during the bell test though...and would have treated Naruto a little better.