Reviews for Guardian
Beautiful and the opened ending is perfect
BarbyBBones chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
WHYYYYYY :(((( please continue
Xoxo barby
denisemurasaki7 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I really like this story and how the relationship between Loki and Jane develops. I have read all the saga again and again and I don't get tired of reading.
Bergamotte chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
Shipperwolf, I absolutely loved your story, Guardian! I found the tone of it simple, poignant and absolutely unique. I like your economical use of words; with just a few words, you say a lot. Thanks for these nine magical little chapters! Hope you keep on writing.
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
I. LOVE. THIS. SOOO VERY MUCH! XD This is amazing, a true masterpiece. Great job! ;)
mfaerie32 chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
Will there be more? A sequel maybe? I really enjoyed the story, but it seems you left it at a 'to be continued' point. There are a lot of unanswered questions.

1) Does Thor ever come back?
2) Does Jane just age and die while having (hopefully) a relationship with Loki?
3) Does she & Loki start a Relationship?

I was hoping for a little more closure in the ending. It was very well written. I'm just a little disappointed it's over. (
Shortyjordy52 chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
This story is too adorable. It has to be one of my favorites
Analise chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Oh no! a ghost that relieves back pain?! Let ME live in that house! ;D - I know you wrote this a while ago but I wanted to tell you that I just found it and am loving it. :D
A.
ludossarah chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
Aww AWW AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That rose! AHHHH!
pankolicious16 chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
I was like" is this a Lokane story? With Thor's child and all? Usually it's the other way around" and then it was starting to get on my nerves and i was screaming in my head "JUST SHOW YOURSELF LOKI" but then it got awesome toward the ends. One thing i would do for a sequel is when Thor comes home, if he does.
bluedancingkittykat chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
BEUTIFAL.
SilverDragon13 chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
I love your story and can't wait to read more. Keep up the awesome work and please update soon XD
pallyndrome chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
I love this story - so sweet and wonderful ! :)
Queen Serenity chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
Enjoyed this story. I imagine Loki felt quite lonely.
stalrua chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
Oh my goodness, I absolutely loved everything about this! The way you wrote the slow transition of their relationship was perfect. You should be really proud of this story. Awesome job!