Reviews for The New Girl
MurderTheCactus chapter 1 . 3/3
OMFG DONT STOP WRITING IT! YOURE MY ONLY HOPE MY SANITY DEPENDS ON YOU!
N.E.R.D.S fan4 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Please continue I really like reading the fabrics and I've read yours... I wasn't counting... anyways it was a lot of times, so please continue I'm actually kind of interested in what might happen.
wolfginny chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
awesome
Jocelyn Rawson chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Keep writing!
guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Cool! Upload and continue, i wanna see her fight with matilda it's getting interesting, even though it's only the first chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
No i think you shouldnt because in the second book of nerds Matilda kisses duncan on the nose and they like each other in the third. Matilda doesnt like flinch
The Nerdy Mirror Maze Queen chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Strange how I know I wrote both of the responses under my pen-name but don't rember. Both are ture. I want you to continue but double check your character for Sue-ism
The Nerdy Mirror Maze Queen chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I'd like you to continue but... one every single Mary-Sue test I've taken it has said if the OC's name is Shadow 5,000 and queite now
Spyninjagirl123 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Sounds great! I've got a few questions, though. Is Jackson on the NERDS team? When will this "Shadow" discover the team? Will you update soon? Pretty, pretty please? Thanks! Very original.

Spyninjagirl123
Matilda's Sister Emily chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
HI! i just read book 1. ME LOVSeS IT!
The Nerdy Mirror Maze Queen chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
same here, mostly because no one has yet posted a story here following my plots(see I Just Have to Say by Lara D I post on her reveiw alot because its clicked alot)but also I'm wondering what happens next. I don't think Matilda would even have feelings more then a friend for Flinch even though he did recruit her for the team. but now to do something random I wish I could do: *A girl runs into the class room and throws a potato at Flinch's head* WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!*takes out pinata stick and hits Brett with it*Brett-WAAAAAAAAAAAA!11*he crys and every one luaghs expect for flinch who is unconchais from patato aslat then the girl runs and jumps out the window* WEEEEEEEE!
ArtieChokeProductions chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
i am actually interested to see where this whole thing is goin' . i generally they would make a good cupple , insted of the dunctilda. but good intro i think.

keep goin