Reviews for New Commitments?
hpjlover chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
I'm so sorry for you loss (I know you probably don't want to hear that but still) please take as much time as you need you are under no pressure whatsoever to update anytime soon or even anytime in the future if you can't handle it. On a happier note, you are an amazing author. I love the plot of this story, its amazingly well written, the characters are REALLY accurate, the diolouge is funny, everything about it is great. I really love this book keep up the amazing work you're a wonderful author I hope you feel better soon and. Good luck with your interviews I'm sure if it's anything to do with writing you will get the job (or whatever you're getting interviewed for I have no clue) and if you don't theres always another opportunity :) sorry again about your friend thanks for writing this amazing story! :)
FantasySci5 chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
I'm sorry for your loss, but I do hope you continue.
SetsuUzumaki chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
Love the story, the idea's the story like and the characters are well done! God bless and I hope all goes well for you, . till the next chap.
Vikki20 chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
Hello,

Just wanted to say what a lovely Chapter, as always both the writing quality and story were ace. Very sorry for your loss, I do hope that you shall be ok. Also good luck with your interviews hope all goes well. Take all the time you need you shouldn't even have to explain yourself. Take care :P
lonewolfe001 chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
i'm so sorry for your loss. We understand
xravenscroftx chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
please, take all the time you need. for what it's worth, *hug* and my best wishes for you for both events.

just know that we'll be happy to read the next chapter, whenever you feel able to write it.
Jodi2011 chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
oh wonderful, we have our boys back together again and up against the dreaded Moriarty. I don't think John is noble, just selfless. And I wonder how long before Sherlock realises he is more concerned with John's safety than his own.

More please :)
lonewolfe001 chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
a new chapter so soon, thats great. I hope they can protect each other. What a welcome home gift?
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
EXCITING!
lonewolfe001 chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
very exciting. Please continue
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Please update soon!
Jodi2011 chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Bother, I knew the bump from the stranger at the train station wasn't just an accident.

So glad John is home. I'm hoping our two heroes can out-smart Moriarty. Looking forward to more :)
HLCurbishley chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Has no one ever told Jim that Jealousy isn't attractive! we all know he kidnaps John because he's jealous of him! *sighs* Great chapter! yay John is back! if only Jim would get over his jealousy and let them be happy sorry I'll shut up now great chapter!
Vikki20 chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
I was really hapy when I saw three more chapters to read, found it hard not to scream in excitment Haha. Really lovely Chapters and the angsty build up is awsome. Moriarty why can't you just go away and leave John and Sherlock to be happy! Oh and isn't Mycroft a devious man.

I can't help wonder if something is going to go wrong now, the line "Things were looking up" sounds like something may get in the way of any happiness at least for now. :P
Jodi2011 chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
Things were looking up.

But for how long? I fear for our two heroes.

Your writing flows beautifully and am really enjoying this. Look forward to more :)