Reviews for Emotionless Love
orangesbananasandcottoncandy chapter 16 . 9/16/2011
I LOVE IT. A Perfect ending to a perfect story. AHHHH. Ehem I guess you were woundering who I was well. I am the Masked Banana unmasked. i'm nothin' muuch. Just a random person.

Anyway. I am bummed that this is the last chapter, but i can't help but love it. My finger is okay. I love happy endings, don't get me wrong or anything I'm not prejudenced (sorry can't spell) about sad endings or anything. well anyway i guess this is the last time i will review for this so...

Bye~Bye
Xc3rl chapter 16 . 9/16/2011
D'awwwwwwwwwww how cute!I LOVED your fic. But seriously make a sequel. Or I will hunt you down.

*wanders off to find a kusarigama(chain-sickle)*

By the way, did I mention I was also a sadist. And Imma go figure out where Tei is. *laughs evilly*

Other than that, I FREAKIN LOVED THIS FANFIC! RIN AND LEN FOREVEA! YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Sorry got crazy.
Baihe chapter 16 . 9/16/2011
YAY!
missrinkagamine chapter 16 . 9/16/2011
WOOOOO~ that was a cutr ending xD haha kaito broke ted :o
fearingtheunknown chapter 16 . 9/16/2011
NO! I didn't want to see it end! How dare you! Dx I'm school right now taking a scantron test, and I finished so Im on the internet on the laptop and I saw this. I've been waiting for this for a freaking long time! I can't believe it ended! Waaahhh. I nearly squealed in happines when they were outside and Len's like I like you a lot and Rin's like DONT MAKE ME BLUSH. But I stopped myself. Kyaa~! I love it. Make more pleasee! :D What happen to Tei anyways?
Baihe chapter 15 . 9/13/2011
THE BAD GUYS ALWAYS COME BACK
WriterFic101 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Hi...that is so cool! 3~ I am still new here...But already addicted to your stories. Hope you can fix mine too when you read mine. Thanks, and nice story. :)
Ryu-NGS chapter 15 . 9/12/2011
Ryu-NGS: How'd I miss a chapter! *dies a little inside* DX

Ryu Kyun: Chill writer-san it's not the end of the world T.T *doesn't care*

Ryu-NGS: So, anyways, I hate that creepy Tei...

And I LOVE DAT FLUFF! YOU CAN FEEL THE FLOWERS OF MOE BLOSSOMING! (note: I got that from the anime 'Kaichou wa Maid sama' or 'Maid sama!' It was really good I suggest it to you...one of the characters Usui Takumi reminds me of Len...)
Xc3rl chapter 15 . 9/12/2011
NOOOOOOOO! WHY MUST YOU BE SO CRUEL! MAKE AN EPILOUGE!

*bows repeatedly* Sorry sorry sorry I just loved this fic so much I even went out of my way to find a loophole in the school's computer system so I could read it. This was a really good fic and it sucks that the next chapter is the last.

Anyway... RIN AND LEN FOREVA!
Me chapter 15 . 9/12/2011
I just looooooooooooooove how you update every now and then O v O!

I've been stalking for quite a while now ufufufufufufuuu~
Axel yamamoto chapter 15 . 9/12/2011
Y-you update? Man that was fast, nice chap though. Too bad the next going to be the last, i really enjoy it. Well if you wanna join S.P.A go ahead! But we still a small fry, so we dont have a personal site yet. Its supose to be S.M.A (straight man alliance) but since many girls join we change it. Anyway good luck update soon
Yorucchi chapter 15 . 9/12/2011
I want a dude like Len badly T~T)a...

This chapter~ FLUFFY w I love how Len react when his mother show him her phone wallpaper xDDDD

NICE ONE NERU!~~~

Update please~ :3

This Pierrot will always Lurf ya~
CluelessLeaf chapter 15 . 9/12/2011
hehehe... so many Len and Rin embarrassing moments.

Oh no, *cries* the next chapter is the eeeeeeend.
Ayanami Chie Wakana chapter 15 . 9/12/2011
*dies over fluffiness overload* ... *comes back to life* I can't die yet!I haven't finished reading the story!

Most fluff-filled story I have ever read...and it's already ending...Update soon~
Ms Amber chapter 15 . 9/11/2011
~~~~~~~~~!

That was the first thing that came in my head when they kissed each other, and then Miku slammed the door open. And then Len's mum saw the picture, which just made me start laughing. I'm just glad that Len's emotions have returned, because if he stayed emotionless any longer I would've just died on the spot xDD

Anyway, I wait for chapter sixteen~~~!

~ Amber