Reviews for Fates Decision
desireejones99 chapter 4 . 8/23
Well hope updates are on the way, for this very excellent adventure
TheoDigby chapter 4 . 4/8
LOVE IT!
mageofmyth chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
This is so great. I really wish that it wasn't abandoned.
Philosophize chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
Please don't abandon...
Mythicall Moon chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
Oh, I do hope you continue with this cute story! (It's rating, right now, is more fitting for T-13 not M. Just saying.)
Bentears chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
Really really like your story. I hope you decide to continue it! I would read it if you post it :)
lyraXIII chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
This absolutely great! Update soon please I wanna know what happens to dumbledore I really don't like his character at all really lol.
BinarySobriquet chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Decent start, but that whole enchilada stuff was so over the top it was painful to read.
ljljlj chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
great story, please continue
wpl chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
enjoyable.. good read.. looking forward to more.. keep writing.. I'm waiting to see what El does, should be interesting
Delightfully sinful chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
Don't know if you'll ever continue this fic but I hope you do. As always, my suggestions include more summer adventures, as there aren't many fics that include summers. And the way you wrote this last chapter wants me for you to include Luna in the pairing so she can enjoy that feeling for as long as she wants. Yup, a h/hr/l pairing fic would fit in just nicely in this story. Either way, I do hope you continue. It's been a long time since you've written a chapter.
hpfanscs chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
This is so well written and so well thought out, I just don't want it to end. Please come back to it sometime soon.
Jack
bpvreader chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Liked your tale, hope you continue !
kary uchiha asakura 22 chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
me gusta tu historia, espero que actualices pronto.

-kary
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
All from a simple touch of the hand cant wait ti see hqrrys first meeting with the weasleys