Reviews for Fates Decision
Tilty.bbb chapter 4 . 10/8
This was a fantastic read well done please continue to work with this can't wait to see where this goes
katrin lily chapter 4 . 7/17
are you ok? please continue writing on this story, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
nurray chapter 4 . 7/8
An interesting take on Reptilia28's challenge.

I agree, too many writers boost Harry and leave Hermione alone, so the relationship is unbalanced. Boosting Hermione to equalize the relationship feels right.

I hope you come back to this story. I t has started off well.
shadowwolf2345 chapter 4 . 4/22
It's pretty good so far and I would love to see more on this very lovely story when you have a chance to write more on this.
Linn chapter 4 . 4/14
Please update this, your writing is addictive and I need more, this story is well written and it seems like you know where you are going, so could you please update it?
animal lover13 chapter 4 . 4/14
I love what you have written so far. I hope you're able to update soon.

Keep writing
Please, finish? It's such a good story. It's perfect! Please keep writing! I know it's been a while since you wrote, but please finish it
SweetSouthernGal chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
I really enjoyed this take on reptilia28's challenge. I hope you pick this story back up someday, it has so much potential!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
I just wanted to check if you were alright and to ask you a question: Why aren't you still writing? I know r/l gets busy, but you show some real talent and I hate seeing it fall by the wayside!
I'll tell you a truism: Everytime a gifted writer fails to follow through on the promise they show, someone else, lesser talented, takes their place. In other words, THAT'S how the talent-less HACK, named ROWLING, ended up getting her shot! Look, her work ISN'T ORIGINAL: She took all of her gimmicks from dozens of fables, fairytales, legends, lore, mythology, and fantasy and threw them all together into a large mish-mash and then wove a terrible story around these plot elements. I don't care that she used all these elements, it's just that I've read 1000's of stories by professionals and fanfic writers that ALL OUTSHINE her's, by a magnitude of 10,000! The difference is that she *finally* found some idiots who'd publish her GARBAGE (AFTER being turned down by EIGHT OTHER REPUTABLE PUBLISHERS!)! It's like the difference between listening to the BEST opera singer in the world being compared to someone singing OFF-KEY in the shower: Rowling blows chunks, but the sheeple buy her books! Come on: Unmitigated, unrelieved, and unremedied CHILD ABUSE is a running theme, throughout her series and yet she treats it in a most callous and cavalier fashion: AS A PLOT DEVICE! Arrgghhh!
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, You've got a raw talent, so don't give up on it, capiche?
I hope you're okay and safe!
You take care!
Thank you for a pretty darn good start and I'd LOVE to see you continue it!
APotterPersona chapter 4 . 12/3/2015
I love it. Great story :)
Hoping for an update!
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
Oh, I am extremely bummed ... No updates in nearly four years. Have you abandoned the story? I hope not. This one seems rather unique. I do hope you plan to finish.

I do have a tiny ray of hope, as a story that had not been touched for longer was recently "revived." I hope to see yours continued, as well.
Cassius the Wandmaker chapter 4 . 8/29/2015
I've bookmarked this one into 'Incomplete' folder. I sincerely hope that I won't have to move it to 'Abandoned'. The level of orininality and imagination was too high to be wasted.
desireejones99 chapter 4 . 8/23/2015
Well hope updates are on the way, for this very excellent adventure
TheoDigby chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
mageofmyth chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
This is so great. I really wish that it wasn't abandoned.