Reviews for Babysitting
Zanpaktosinlove chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I can't login but please write more ChadxKarin or maybe UkitakexKarin I can see with your writing style that it would turn out great! Just a hopeful suggestion from a fan though.
Sakura478 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
That was a great story and I really liked the implied Chad/Karin. I don't like it when characters magically fall in love in five minutes, I love these kind of stories. You know it's going to happen but not quite yet. Great story and beautiful writing.
Szayel's Angel chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Haha loved it! One of the best thing about bleach is the amount of ships there are and can be made! XD
theraggedypond chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Hey. You. You should tell someone when you dedicate a story to them ;P Sound familiar? But lady. Lady lady lady. I enjoyed this. I was rather disappointed when i noticed the 'complete' sign though. This story could be built upon and carefully composed into a fanfiction of epic proportions! While Chad and Karin were a tad OOC (which is fine, i actually enjoyed it) I have no complaints here. WRITE FOR ME MY DEAR! And maybe help me with my third chapter for this LOVELY, unappreciated pairing?
Liquid Fire KAN chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Chad and Karin, huh?

It's not a pair I would have ever considered, but you write them very well - almost canon. Lovely.
xmxoxoxnxy chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
you should write more chad/karin stories. this one was sooooooooooooooo sweet.
kalthurin chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Nice very nice indeed good clean fun, well written and a good solid story easy to follow i would love to see if you continued this, and developed the relationships more and generally took a broader view of the two main pairings you have chosen and how they could possibly impact each other.

But overall i thoroughly enjoyed this well done, very well done indeed
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I really liked this!

It was cute, and innocent~
The Dark Eccentric chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I liked the story. I too rather like this pair and I don't think they get enough...stories? Can't think of the word...Anyway I was rather disappointed when I finished reading it and saw that you had labelled it complete. I'd been hoping there would be more. Just wanted to say that I wish you would reconsider and continue it, as I think your a good writer and its a good story with potential for development.
Nocturna Mae chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This was really cute. :)

While I'm still not sure how/why Chad would have a soft spot for Karin (after all, I doubt Ichigo has really said all that much about her; he and Chad really don't seem to be the chatty sort :P ), I do like the way you handled Karin and her impressions of Chad. You kept them pretty realistic for a girl around her age, and relatively consistent with her character.

You have a couple of typos (like the point near the end where you had "get so get" instead of "get so good") which you could try to watch for in future fics, but over all, the spelling and grammar were good, which I appreciate.