Reviews for Pokemon World Tour
Starflight98 chapter 7 . 8/18
It's only f-you in England if the palm is facing the person making the gesture. I life with an Englishman. I know these things.
The Creative Creator chapter 24 . 5/30
I just started reading through this entire story about, I think a week ago. This story was so good, I just kept reading until I've finally finished here. I'll be looking forward for "Pokémon Camping Trip". Sorry for what you've been through while writing this fic. Good luck in life! ;)
pikachucat chapter 24 . 5/17
Imperator Justinian chapter 24 . 5/13
You know you're popular when you have fans asking if they can make a sequel. Whether or not that is good, remains to be seen. In my opinion nothing will truly be able to replicate the spirit of this, but if you say its pretty solid, it must be doing something right, so I'll go give it a look. Though rather than displaying a broke link, wouldn't it have just been better to put the name of the story and the author?
Logan Wayman chapter 23 . 3/22
I learned from your Xover fanfic, Turnabout Legendary that Zekrom is an inventor (I think.)
So, how about a comedic series that I would call *drumroll* From the Lab of Zekrom?
DarkraiGal28 chapter 23 . 3/8
Any chance of a future sequel, cause this idea Rocks!
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 23 . 2/7
That was great! Considering a sequel?
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 13 . 2/6
I wonder who's crazier: Shaymin or yaoi fangirls.
Shaymin: Hey!
Me: Then again, I wouldn't want to be on Dialga's bad side.
Shaymin: Don't you dare hit that review button.
Me: You mean the one that has the little box with the pencil near it?
Shaymin: Yeah. Hey, shouldn't you be doing school work? Wait don't
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 8 . 2/6
Are you gonna leave Palkia hanging?
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 7 . 2/6
Wait, who is Kyogre's mom? Ah, only Mew would go sugar crazy; I mean that in a good way. First A/N: Um, I'm mostly Italian & I'm pretty sure that it doesn't mean anything in that language; I could be wrong. Second A/N: Who hasn't had a crummy cell phone? Third A/N: Well, I watched Jirachi: Wish Maker & he didn't speak much.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 6 . 2/6
Ah, a movie with Palkia.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 5 . 2/6
Ooh, the Vatican City. Darkrai, better explain yourself!
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 4 . 2/5
Ah, okay.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 3 . 2/5
Rayquaza taunting Groudon is funny.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 2 . 2/5