Reviews for Pokemon World Tour
Jragon chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
I got it. Arceus is a perv
thejazzienerd chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
Good to know Shaymin is secretly Vicky from Fairly Oddparents.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I thought rayquaza was going to intervene in the fight because he's meant to stop groudon and kyogre fighting
Starflight98 chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
It's only f-you in England if the palm is facing the person making the gesture. I life with an Englishman. I know these things.
The Creative Creator chapter 24 . 5/30/2015
I just started reading through this entire story about, I think a week ago. This story was so good, I just kept reading until I've finally finished here. I'll be looking forward for "Pokémon Camping Trip". Sorry for what you've been through while writing this fic. Good luck in life! ;)
pikachucat chapter 24 . 5/17/2015
awesome
Imperator Justinian chapter 24 . 5/13/2015
You know you're popular when you have fans asking if they can make a sequel. Whether or not that is good, remains to be seen. In my opinion nothing will truly be able to replicate the spirit of this, but if you say its pretty solid, it must be doing something right, so I'll go give it a look. Though rather than displaying a broke link, wouldn't it have just been better to put the name of the story and the author?
Logan Wayman chapter 23 . 3/22/2015
I learned from your Xover fanfic, Turnabout Legendary that Zekrom is an inventor (I think.)
So, how about a comedic series that I would call *drumroll* From the Lab of Zekrom?
DarkraiGal28 chapter 23 . 3/8/2015
Any chance of a future sequel, cause this idea Rocks!
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 23 . 2/7/2015
That was great! Considering a sequel?
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 13 . 2/6/2015
I wonder who's crazier: Shaymin or yaoi fangirls.
Shaymin: Hey!
Me: Then again, I wouldn't want to be on Dialga's bad side.
Shaymin: Don't you dare hit that review button.
Me: You mean the one that has the little box with the pencil near it?
Shaymin: Yeah. Hey, shouldn't you be doing school work? Wait don't
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 8 . 2/6/2015
Are you gonna leave Palkia hanging?
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 7 . 2/6/2015
Wait, who is Kyogre's mom? Ah, only Mew would go sugar crazy; I mean that in a good way. First A/N: Um, I'm mostly Italian & I'm pretty sure that it doesn't mean anything in that language; I could be wrong. Second A/N: Who hasn't had a crummy cell phone? Third A/N: Well, I watched Jirachi: Wish Maker & he didn't speak much.
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 6 . 2/6/2015
Ah, a movie with Palkia.
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 5 . 2/6/2015
Ooh, the Vatican City. Darkrai, better explain yourself!