Reviews for Kim Possible: Payback
DarXe chapter 1 . 1/24
Bad-ass Kim is cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Hi. When's the next chapters coming out? U can't just end it there. Beside's kim still needs a lover. Female is best,maybe tara or a oc that can handle her and be her partner. On a side note can u maybe make kim a transgender, just a thought,don't have to do it if u don't want too.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Great story really. Kim was bad ass. I hope other chapters are comming soon.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Oh, yeah, Kim is getting a great job and ruining her enemy's at once

Keep the good writing.
Dsman chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
kim s really mad about the job thing
A Markov chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This is pretty well constructed and had no mechanical issues that jumped out at me. I did find it a little disappointing in that there was no real conflict or difficulty for Kim. It's kind of a fluff piece but in a non-romantic way. I realize it's a short (very short) story but I'd still like to see some kind of challenge or growth from the characters.

This is the first thing I've read of your's and it does entice me to seek out your other works and have a go at them.

Alex.
Darev chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
A PhD in quantum physics? Uh...okay. Kim doesn't strike me as the scientific type. Even Ron going all brainy after becoming Zorpox was pushing it. She's educated, but she's not the science type. If anything, Jim and Tim would go that route. I agree with her becoming an agent, but not Wade/Tweebs hybrid.

This is the second fic I've read in which Kim has gone vigilante and has the full support of Global Justice...albeit under the table. I just don't see her flying that far off the handle. Granted she skirts the law everytime she leaves home, but Kim is also a stickler for rules and regulations.

But what am I saying? This is a fanfic afterall. I'm just griping because she was too OOC for me. Jack Hench is a pretty cool villian. There should be more stories about him.

Darev
Reader101w chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Great story,

Villain's beware, 'cause Kim has upped the ante.

Complete? What do you mean? This isn't complete, continue with it! :P

Seriously, this story has potential.

So, poor Wade for started to fall behind, hopefully KIm has something good for him to keep him occupied though.

One thing, The conversation between Shego, Drakken and Hench was a bit strange. I understand that you wanted to display Drakken and Shego the way Jack saw them, but now it looks as if you as the writer looks at them like that.

I still hope you will continue with this tale.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
Jimmy1201 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Well, it seems like Kim has a job at the end of the story at least.
diav chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Wow, this is Kim in 'serious' mode. Poor Hench...

Another great piece of work! :)
Twylyte chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
An awesome glimpse of what happens when Kim gets serious. Great work, I'd actually like to see an expanded version of this, maybe see Kim change from plucky teenage hero to the crime stopping missile making woman we see in here.

Great little ficlet,