Reviews for Fork It Over
Christian ChimChim chapter 28 . 11/25
This is so sarcastically written I love it ! I keep coming back to this fic again and again ! It's summed my thoughts exactly while reading the actual twilight !
monay9e chapter 30 . 11/25
Wow! What an ending!
EvenEcho chapter 1 . 11/14
Great story. Thanks for sharing c:
loved it! wish for a sequel! Thanx for writing
Are you planning on writing a sequel?
Every time I read the joke I can't help but do a mental "Ba dum bump" or what ever that sound is and do a mental cheesy grin
knuckles 8 chapter 30 . 9/14
I absolutely loved your story. it had me in stitches throughout the story thank you so much for sharing you're talent.
Tock chapter 13 . 8/21
I love this chapter. I love how this chapter and story shows the very real problems in how the Cullens interact with each other and treat the Volturi. Yes, the Volturi do sometimes slaughter covens just to get a gifted vampire and might sometimes keep guard members against their will, but other than that and their weird tourist parties they seem like any other coven. Vampires need to be regulated or there would be no humans left. They aren't 100% evil like the Cullens make them out to be, just like the Cullens aren't 100% good just because they are vampires. Problems with the Cullens this chapter and story has shown so far:
They want to interact with humans and befriend one, buy don't respect her human father's rules when she is technically still underage and a child.
They ignore valid concerns by their coven members (Rosalie and Jasper) who see the danger in allowing their brother to court his human singer and break the laws of the vampire community
Edward can do no wrong, even though he always does wrong, and if anyone disagrees with him regarding his human or anything, then they need to reevaluate the situation and give Edward a chance. The thing with the different mates of Edward and Rosalie brings this to light. I think in the books, she DID have to beg Carlisle to change her mate, but Carlisle quickly had no problem allowing Edward to hang out with his human singer he almost killed when he first met her. I really hope Emmet and Rosalie leave with Harry and Felix and go back to Italy. The Cullens don't treat them right
Unbelievable. I really thought flames was beyond me, but making Harry undead at the age of nine is just beyond the pale. Someone might find humour in it, but I only see an abused boy in a situation where he can never move beyond it. Sorry, but this just ticks me wrong.
Ie-maru chapter 30 . 7/30
This was fun!
starhoney chapter 30 . 7/27
What happend next? I want to know! What Felix would do or harry ?
SakuraLuck chapter 29 . 7/22
*sighs* Even though I knew it wouldn't last, I sort of hoped that Charlie wouldn't be left alone in the end. I admit, most of the reasons why I liked him was because of him lavishing Demi and Harry and Felix in praises but I genuinely started to like in this story as a character.

And are you serious Carlise? Bella? Over Emmett? And Jasper and Rosalie?
SakuraLuck chapter 30 . 7/22
I loved this story so much and thank you for writing it! I'm a bit sad and possibly crying that it's over but I'm happy with this ending. :')
SakuraLuck chapter 21 . 7/22
The Bad Jokes have grown on me and I can't stop laughing at them.
SakuraLuck chapter 1 . 7/22