Reviews for Fork It Over
avidreader28 chapter 28 . 9/19
When your Sam says NOOO but your tummy says yess
Kai19 chapter 2 . 9/11
Reading this story again, still awesome! I tried to see if I had written a review for this chapter yet, but got distracted when I saw that someone has posted a review for the Brave Little Toaster on here. Seriously, they went on a rant about someone else's story, I'm guessing. Hope you let them know. Lol... Anyway, still a super awesome story, and I really loved it! Thanks for writing it!
Squishy4953 chapter 21 . 9/2
ahahahahahahaha
Squishy4953 chapter 14 . 9/2
ahahahahahahaha the chaos
Squishy4953 chapter 7 . 9/2
these jokes are actually making me die LOL OMG
Commander Riker chapter 30 . 8/30
This story is great! Are u going to do more in this universe?
13warbob chapter 1 . 7/25
Dude this is like my 30th time reading this, never gets old! Quick question: you mentioned possible Dmitri/Felix in later chapters, and I'd just like to know if they're explicitly together, and if so, if they're mates? Thanks
riyer chapter 30 . 7/23
i really wish you would write a sequel with vamp harry in England...
I'd love to see him scam Dumbles, Hermione and Ron...ohhhh and Molly..
This was a great fic.. Thanks for the laughs :)
atymer chapter 30 . 7/20
;-D!
I had fun. Harry was wickedly cute and could do no wrong in my book.
This was brilliant...
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 7/14
I LOVE the chapter titles!
Love2read23 chapter 15 . 7/13
Oh that's a knee slapper. I admit I read and liked Twilight but here I just keep wishing that Bella would listen to her dad, wake up and realize how bad obsessing over Edward is.
prismaticmem chapter 30 . 7/13
Love the story and I enjoyed the jokes at the bottoms of the chapters. Thank you for and enjoyable story to read.
Nightmare320 chapter 30 . 7/10
I need satisfaction...!
Which sounds so much dirtier without video evidence but seriously. I was rooting throughout the entire story, 'please. Bella doesn't need to live.' At least Alice died.
masculineangel chapter 30 . 7/9
Alright. Some constructive criticism:

What the hell was this?

I mean, actually! What the hell was this? I mean, damn!

Who in the living hell mashes together The Brave Little Toaster and The Legend of Korra? It's just a flagrant, irresponsible abuse of the first amendment. I feel nearly certain the founding fathers, who were pretty much all sketchy Freemasons, would derive negligible enjoyment from reading this. While it may be more attributed to mass confusion as to what a toaster is and what "bending" is, their lack of gratification after reading this story definitely is in direct response to your abysmal writing skills. Do you even proof read anything your chubby fingers smack into the little white text box from that cheeto-encrusted, twelve-year-old keyboard? Take some damn responsibility for your brazen lack of care or respect toward your readers, buckle up your damn pants, put on some deodorant, and do better!

I'm tired of the crap you put out for us to read! Alright, I've followed you since 2008, and I feel entitled to better fan fiction crossovers, dammit. I would have forgiven placing something as sacred as The Brave Little Toaster with something worthwhile, like the Peanuts or Stuart Little, or even The Land Before Time, but the insidiously atrocious Legend of Korra? Screw that. It was bad enough, but after eight years of writing mediocre fan fiction, you would think you would finally be able to understand and apply the differences between the words "is," "are," and "am." Think of the children you masochistic, probably misogynistic, freak!

The story itself was unacceptable. The Brave Little Toaster is no warrior where he is from, so it's not fair for him to be placed in a fight to the literal death with the main villain cop out of Season Two of The Legend of Korra. Why are you still writing about season two anyway? Didn't season four end in, like, 2014? What the hell? Not only did you take an absolutely abhorrent show, you took the absolute worst part of it. Like, how on Zeus's good Gaia did you expect to write a worthwhile story surrounding a battle between the Brave Little Toaster and fucking Unalaq? You can't. I mean you specifically. I'm sure someone out there could do the Brave Little Toaster justice. Also, you only took Toaster over from his universe?! Why didn't you bring the others? Compared to Kirby the vacuum cleaner and Lampy the lamp, the Toaster is only an "OK" character. I mean, damn, mate! Try to adulterate a beloved childhood series further, why don't you, you piece of apricot colored tortoise dung! I suppose I should applaud you for not including any aspect of the sequel movies, though. Those things are like shoe bombs in a porta potty. Almost as bad as The Shining. Damn! That took me back.

Anyway, I give this sorry excuse for a story a 1.3 out of 10. It had very little promise to begin with and you way, way, way under delivered. Good fucking job, you ten gallon hat of a Jamaican brontosaurus. Spike would be ashamed of your sorry display. So would Stalin, probably. Damn.
1,762 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »