Reviews for The Recruiter
You are an angel. Thank you for sharing
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Of course I knew it was him way before this point, and when he said Jasper was his last client I knew for sure, Edward wanted him as much as he wanted T to want him. Great O/s
krasavina16 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
!
aStubbornRose chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Awesome story!
BaerAndSheep chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
That was wonderful. And even though I knew it the recruiter had to be E it was so interesting to see this develop. Glad you took it out of the relict, so to speak.
twilightgirl80 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Happy "late" Birthday! This is great will there be more?
rosesmom61 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Wonderful story. While I knew where it was going it was fun to see it all unfold.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
love it

:p
fallgoddess chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I hope u continue this. It is really good. I would love to see more of these two.
Julia Dawn chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
The ending was just perfect. Amazing story
dreamngo4it9 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
WOW... this was amazing!

i wish you would expand on this some... even if it was just another chapter or too

loved it!
sugaray chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Wow i liked this though them finally getting together felt like a bit of an anti climax to me esp since Jasper's first time was in a forest. Anyway still enjoyed it.
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I love this story. to be honest I have reread it.. I can of skimmed it.. I needed a happy story to finish my day off. I have fallen love with it..

I happy that you decided to bring it out of retirement. hehe.

I hope it is not a one shot.. it would be a excellent story..

have a great night 3 Leona :)
Julestwentysix chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Belated happy birthday to you and thank you so much for sharing this wonderful gift with us. I loved it. Thanks for writing. Jx
lavishone chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I'm sorry that I missed telling you happy birthday, but this was a great gift to all of us!

I've missed your writing...

Hope your birthday was grand and best wishes for a fabulous year.

xoxo,