Reviews for Neglect
Amethystri chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Is this still continue ?
Dominus Trinus chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
That was definitely different o.0 but I could imagine it happening thanks to Chris's travelling to the past. Good job!
victorionious chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Lurved it. Just for the record. Thought I'd tell you because I think I forgot to tell you and stuff. It's awesome. I wish you had continued it. :(
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Oh, I never thought that Chris's time travel could do this... But it's true that it's realistic !

A multi-chapter story ? Hum... I don't know. I think it's very good like that

Great job

Chris's Adorer chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Hi That70sshowlova,

that story got me. At first I thought it would be the usual with Chris being neglected and not Wyatt but this was interesting and also a way to explain how Wyatt turned slowly. On his own. And then Chris going to a time where he'd been before. Nice!

mclaughlin chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Aaaaawwwwww! Nooooooooo! Please, please if you can please reconsider and make this a multi chapter story. It has potential for a lot more than just one chapter, besides... you left a cliffhanger at the end.

This is just another brilliant twist on why Wyatt turned and again Chris had to return and fix his families mistakes. That seems to be his destiny. He will always be destined to keep Wyatt on the path of good magic as Wyatt has too many powers - so Chris is the balance to Wyatt.

Please continue or perhaps make a sequel. (hint, hint) hahahaha.