Reviews for Neglect
Wolf'sVine chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Wow, just... yeah, I liked certain parts of this fic, but... well, I really wanted to slap Piper and Leo across the face... with a sledgehammer... coated in dung and other yucky stuff. Cuz, seriously? They, trying to make up their terrible treatment of Chris and his even more terrible future, ignored Wyatt completely! Wow, talk about horrible parenting! So, I'm intensely curious to read about what happens next. Personally, I hope Chris takes Piper and Leo to task about how neglecting one of their children is wrong in so many ways is wrong, wrong, wrong! Cuz, they need to care about both of their kids, not just one. Though, I do feel sorry for Chris that he has to travel back in time again... probably to take his parents to task about their horrible treatment of Wyatt. Though, is it odd to find how fascinating it is that, even than, Chris and Wyatt still seemed to look out for each other? I just love reading fics about their brotherly bond!
Amethystri chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Is this still continue ?
Dominus Trinus chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
That was definitely different o.0 but I could imagine it happening thanks to Chris's travelling to the past. Good job!
victorionious chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Lurved it. Just for the record. Thought I'd tell you because I think I forgot to tell you and stuff. It's awesome. I wish you had continued it. :(
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Oh, I never thought that Chris's time travel could do this... But it's true that it's realistic !

A multi-chapter story ? Hum... I don't know. I think it's very good like that

Great job

Me├┐li.
Chris's Adorer chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Hi That70sshowlova,

that story got me. At first I thought it would be the usual with Chris being neglected and not Wyatt but this was interesting and also a way to explain how Wyatt turned slowly. On his own. And then Chris going to a time where he'd been before. Nice!

Cool!
mclaughlin chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Aaaaawwwwww! Nooooooooo! Please, please if you can please reconsider and make this a multi chapter story. It has potential for a lot more than just one chapter, besides... you left a cliffhanger at the end.

This is just another brilliant twist on why Wyatt turned and again Chris had to return and fix his families mistakes. That seems to be his destiny. He will always be destined to keep Wyatt on the path of good magic as Wyatt has too many powers - so Chris is the balance to Wyatt.

Please continue or perhaps make a sequel. (hint, hint) hahahaha.