Reviews for Mouse Trap
jethro10 chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
I lost it at Marlin the Bieber! This was a good story.
txutxi chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
Are you ever going to update again? by the way, ironic that the ad on the bottom of the page is a disney junior one!
Semperforever chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Wow. I can never look at Mickey Mouse the same way again. Haha but I love the fanfic!
Littlemissghost chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
I love this story! Please update soon it has the most amazing plot!
DeltaDawn37 chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
Have I mentioned that you're an awesome writer? Seriously, don't stop. Ever. Or I'll be forced to round up your other fans, and we will track you down and refuse to let you have any dessert until you start writing again.

I'm just kidding.

This chapter was good...I love the kids going undercover at the end. Well, I don't, because they're probably going to get hurt and cause issues for the team. But hey, exasperation brings out some of the best in Tiva. ;)
gpeach6 chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
The Mickey thing was super creepy! And Omg I see what you did there with "Craig'"s last name and the head imagineer and whatnot! Anywaysssssss, I enjoy this immensely, so continue, please!
Keep writing and I'll keep reading!
Anonymous033 chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
I ... I almost forgot what this case was about, to tell the truth, haha. But that's just my awful memory :S I can never remember the names of dead people.

I remember Craig and the three girls, though :D I've missed them! Dead possum, haaha. Oh GOD I've missed them.

The thing McGee has about Cinderella's castle is amusing :P the Mickey Mouse DVD, not so much :( that was SCARY, as Tony so astutely observed. The hairs on the back of my neck were standing as I read that, my active imagination not at all helping. Remind me never to watch any scary movies you do the screen-writing for :(

Do Imagineers really exist? I'm curious :D looks like they've found a new lead, though! OH and I hope those kids don't get in trouble :( I read a lot of Famous Five and Secret Seven when I was younger (at which point I hadn't heard anything about Enid Blyton and her political uh ... incorrectness ... lol), and it was fun, watching them solve crimes and beat the cops, but now that I'm all grown up ... I just want those kids safe :(

Jenna is hilarious, though, and I can't help but to be sucked into the idea. Colin Firth version, haha!

Please Miss, can I have som' more? *Puppy-dog eyes*

Suzanna chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
i nearly choked from laughter, especially at this last chapter. PLEASE keep writing this story, I loved it today!
dvd123 chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
You really have a knack for humor. The girls are amusing. :D And their references! I loved Pride and Prejudice. Well, probably like Ziva, the book anyways. Haven't seen any of the movies. Hehe.
dvd123 chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
I love how brave McGee and trying to set Tony and Ziva straight. The little McGeek is growing up. Hee. :P
KaiaBlackrock chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Yay, an update! I do like your teenage supporting cast, but I'd like a little more time with the team too, so they don't take over. Looking forward to the next chapter, whenever it comes!
Phosphorescent chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
I'm glad that you're feeling a bit better. And there's no yelling here; I'm the monarch of slow updates, so any scolding would be ridiculously hypocritical. Besides, there's this little thing called Real Life that we all have to deal with. :-)

This is another great chapter! I love all of the pop culture references, the dialogue sparkles, the prose is crisp, and the canon characters are wonderfully in character. Not to mention the awesomeness of your OCs.

My favorite quote:
"This," said Tony stonily, leaning over to snap another picture of the newest addition to their body count, "is a travesty."
pia chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
good for you timmy!
In Between Daydreams chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Great story, seriously. Update sooooooooooooon!
ncisloverinnc chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
I am so excited you updated! This chapter was awesome, despite the lack of Tiva. It should be interesting to see how Team Gibbs fares against Team Teens! And creepy Mickey...*shudder* Looking forward to the next installment!