Reviews for The Protector's Call
CrystalKaouri chapter 21 . 6/9/2020
What happened to you Polyvore page? I was hoping to check out Katie’s outfits.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 21 . 5/29/2016
loved it!
Scout017 chapter 21 . 5/7/2016
I read both stories of Narnia in two days and I loved both of them! It was amazing! I can't wait for you to write the third movie! That's going to be epic!
Scout017, out.
Meimei555 chapter 21 . 4/2/2016
I'm sad that its over. ; ( I listened to Regina spector, the Call when I was reading this, and I timed it perfectly. This is such an awesome series, I can't wait to see what you do next.
JoselinCastillo'Skywalker chapter 21 . 3/26/2016
Hola, if that katie return to Narnia, that I wanted this to caspian, you know. I hope history will soon follow! bad English, I know :(
Kate07 chapter 21 . 3/25/2016
what a wonderfull story. it was amazying love every single loved to follow Katie's stories can't wait for the VDT! Can't wait for what you have planned for the Pevensie's and Katie
seasidewriter1 chapter 21 . 3/25/2016
I'm very excited to hear you will write VDT! And it's bittersweet that the story has ended, now, though. I remember reading the first story for the first time, and now we're all the way here. I can't believe it. These two stories have been positively fantastic, and I can't wait to see what's next––in VDT and Phantom and Merlin! Thank you, so much, for writing such a lovely story!
Aquafin chapter 21 . 3/24/2016
:) I love it!
Child of Dreams chapter 21 . 3/23/2016
(sighs contentedly)
QuirkyKim chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Well their 28 in Narnia, right?
MeiMei chapter 20 . 3/3/2016
I've got to say, my overall favorite scene from the movie was when Lucy went and searched for Aslan, and the trees waking up. Now that I read this, I can't help but add Katie into the scenes. This was an amazing book, from start to finish, and whether you continue the series or not, I will be completely ok with it since this was/is awesome and I'm sure you'll end it greatly. (Btw the reason it was just MeiMei is because I was too lazy to sign into my account :P)
seasidewriter1 chapter 20 . 2/25/2016
I can't believe that there'll be only one more chapter of this story! I've enjoyed reaching all the chapters you've posted and it's bittersweet to think it will soon be over. I can't wait to see whether or not Katie will be in VDT. I loved the chapter, by the way, and can't wait to read the story's conclusion, no matter how bittersweet it shall be. Keep up the fantastic work!
Kate07 chapter 20 . 2/20/2016
this chapter was so cute I loved it c: can't wait for the next chapter
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 20 . 2/19/2016
loved it! more please!
Aquafin chapter 20 . 2/19/2016
Wow, I loved it! It's ok for not updating :). Have fun doing your job! really liked it, please update again ASAP!