Reviews for You Align My Stars
sapphire80 chapter 8 . 5/17
aww that was over way to soon, definitely needed to continue! so much left to explore its almost a crime to stop there lol nods anyway lovely story and glad I give it a try!
sapphire80 chapter 6 . 5/17
awwwwwwww, that was a sweet ending to that chapter
sapphire80 chapter 3 . 5/17
interesting story, I must admit I went back and forth with this cause I felt the part about harry hiding away for 10 years is a bit extreme, it just seems really really out of character but I am glad I did! I really like it so far and how you did both characters so far especially Draco. I much prefer mature and turn over a new leaf Malfoy than other stories continuing to portray a total bastard still and Harry actually liking or loving that. Its much more believable when they fall in love now that he is not so much a prat cx
silberfuchsII chapter 8 . 11/17/2015
Damn you! I wanted to sleep tonight but now it is well after midnight and i couldn't stop reading before. This is just so wonderful beautiful lovely and my English vocabulary is to limited to give you a proper review. Eine herzwärmende Geschichte über das Leben und die Neubeginne und nicht mal mein Deutsch reicht um auszudrücken was in meinem Innersten vorgeht (A heardwarming story about life and new starts and not even my German is enough to describe what i'm feeling). Draco is just so full of every-day-wisdom only an converted ex-deatheather could achive and all your characters are so real and I love Minerva and the pupils and every last bit of this!
Silberfuchs
batcat4eternity chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE THIS BABY! :D

Draco tossing him over the tower was intense. Harry's reaction was hypnotizing. I loved how they tend to challenge and balance each other out. They are such exquisite beauties together. Beautiful Writing. Lovely Patronus' 3 3 Aligning the Stars. I am a Star person myself XD
Guest chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
This is so beautiful and wonderful and honestly the best post-war fic I have read.
One of the best Drarry ones too.
TwilightHPSlasher chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for posting it.
malfoyharry chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Very sweet. I liked the story a lot. Just a very happy thing to read. Just what I wanted. Excellent. Keep it up!

malfoyharry chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
We still need to see if Harry can actually teach children. But I'm glad the rest of his life is turning around. Nice chapter.

malfoyharry chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
So cute. It's like Harry is learning to grow all over again. I like the chapter. Harry would be a great flying instructor. Good choice!

malfoyharry chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Now that he has practised, Harry should crush Draco on a broom. Its just innate for Harry. I hope there is some flying scenes in the next chapter. I would love to read about that!

malfoyharry chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
That was sweet. Harry is really messed up. But maybe Draco will be able to help him...

malfoyharry chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
The Patronus charm. Not the happiest of memories for Harry. Remus taught it to him. It should be interesting to see how Harry and Draco get along when one is the teacher and the other the student.

malfoyharry chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Those two have always shared something special between them. I can't wait to read more!

malfoyharry chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I'm intrigued. Malfoy always did know how to get a reaction out of Harry. I can't wait to see what happens when they meet and try to be civil to each other. Ha!