Reviews for A Simple Concept
LadySedatePhobia chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Very nice! I would really like to see more stories like this on the site! (now I need to hear Forgiveness by Mathew West!) Great job. Keep up the good work!
marina chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
whoa! totally fresh and different! loved it a lot! never though of that situation that way! but i think it would also be relevant on how star always forgave him despite how hed always push her away. :o im deep LOL. this was really well done! I'm looking forward to seeing more that you do!
JesusLover13 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This was really good! :D I liked it a lot. I love how it was about Robin, out of all of the Titans. Because he truly is the one who needed to forgive.

I really liked this and you should definitely write more stories like this. Great job! _

Oh, and the last line made me laugh. ]

God Bless.

-JesusLover13
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Very good. Very ... comforting.

I'm a Christian. Some of the details are on my profile, but currently I'm what a lot of people consider a very odd sort of Christian, at least for the part of the country where we live. For one thing, although I'm likely the straightest guy you'll ever meet, I don't hate gays, don't think same-sex attraction is inherently sinful, and don't have ANY KIND of problem with gay Christians. Some of my neighbors are convinced I'll burn in Hell for that, but (as my daughter is fond of saying) do you think God will condemn me for loving or condemn them for hating? How-some-ever, I thought you did a credible job with this story.

Don't believe I've ever seen another fic depicting Robin as religious. FREQUENTLY they depict him as (at a minimum) sour toward religion, or actively opposed to it. Many times he is shown as an atheist, due to his frequent clashes with the underworld and his resulting jaded state. But I don't know. You make a decent case for his faith. In one of my stories he does talk to God, but it's in an extreme sort of situation. So maybe I'm guilty of it, too.
Kryalla Orchid chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Only Robin would see religion as a challenge. He's so going to heaven, huh?

Still forgiveness can be a pretty hard thing to do.
Princess Emmanuella chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I really liked that. It gave me an idea what to wirte my paper about! Thanks! :)
SwampBandit chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
That was very good and very appropriate and I thank you for that.

Little secret, bye some of my writings on here you wouldn't know I'm a deacon, but hey fiction is fiction and there is an appropriateness in all things. If someone really took the Old Testament stories and made them into a movie, they'd definitely be Rated R.
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Oh I liked this! I'd love to hear Robin discuss forgiveness with Starfire - I think her take on it would be extremely interesting, as would be his reaction to it!

Wonderful writing as alwayss!

A little DC comic background:

It is canon that Dick Grayson was brought up with some Christian teachings from early childhood, given his 1/2 Romani, 1/2 European (likely English) background. An Episcopalian Priest officiated at his wedding to Starfire, but there were some references to him being Catholic as well, so whether or not his Protestant or Catholic may be unclear, but he is portrayed as Christian (The Romani people are not uniformly Christian as one reviewer speculated - also known as the Gypsies, many have converted to Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox, Protestantism and Islam per Religioustolerance dot com) BTW, Bruce Wayne has been described as Episcopalian, Catholic or Both...
black rose-raven angel chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Could I please have that link? I'd really like to see it...

This story is getting me to think about things. Let's see where it takes me...

Thanks for the good story.
Stormysongbird chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
That is certainly something to think about. Did you know that Robin is actually part gypsy? His heritage stems fromthe Romani which has a type of Christianity I think. But still really good stuff.

Stormy