Reviews for One Hell of a Year
mardochelined chapter 1 . 6/29
Omg you made Hermione weak as fuck. With all the disrespectful shit Draco is doing you telling me that she's not gonna Hex him? she's a freaking witch for crying out loud! she should be hexing him for all the disrespectful shit. man you are Fanfic writers are tripping. You guys make Hermione to weak it's almost like she doesn't hate Draco. it's like she thinks it's OK to be disrespected like she is not Worth shit it kind of makes her seem like she had some type of self esteem problems on this story how pitiful
MotekElm chapter 22 . 6/21
I usually love a good marriage trope or 8th yr trope and this looked like both, but it was disappointing. Too many things overlooked. Why doesn't anyone use hexes or spells to defend themselves? why don't the adults help? why do they allow this? why is Hermione so weak? Draco is still a jerk and doesn't really do anything to get redeemed, but Hermione just sleeps with him anyways. boo.
Were you 12 when you wrote this? It's so illogical that no amount of "suspension of disbelief" could possibly support it. It's just a bad excuse for Hermione to be fucked by Draco.
nightmare45 chapter 22 . 5/20
OMG I love this story. I'm an avid reader and this is right up my alley: long and completely amazing! Don't ever stop writing!
Hermione will never ever commit suicide...She is a strong person...
Why do ppl portray Ron as bad? He is such a good character.. his loyalty has no bounds... I read dramione because some of the dramione FICS are really good...U have written this story really well but I feel ppl should stood portraying as bad guy
Vee chapter 5 . 3/28
is he actually starting to like her or what ? Because that is what it seems like not that they aren't cute together i ship dramione 100%
Soooooooo great I loved it
dreams and desperation chapter 22 . 2/3
Beautiful story! Xx
MrsMalfoy-19 chapter 22 . 1/26
AHHHHH THIS STORY GAVE ME SO MUCH ANXIETY AS WELL AS HAPPINESS! Hod they're perfect! And the scene when the made love and said I love you...one of the BEST lemon scenes I've ever read! Job well done (: Hope you make more like this one with Dramione!
SarahVanDesslar chapter 15 . 1/22
So much betrayal, I'm not sure why Hermione would ever take him back love or no love. Also cacophony is over used, like ever chapter.
That was just so...beautiful. It was the most amazing story I read.
catgirl34 chapter 7 . 1/7
i absolutely love your work. keep writing, you're great!
This whole story is kinda fucked up tbh
catgirl34 chapter 22 . 1/4
oh my goodness this is the best dramione fanfic i have ever read i love it plz keep writing!