Reviews for One Hell of a Year
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
There are only seven grades at Hogwarts
LadyMalfoy666 chapter 7 . 11/5/2017
how does Theo have two partners ? in one paragraph you paired him with Astoria then the next paragraph he's with Romilda Vane ..
PardiSimmer chapter 22 . 10/22/2017
nice story
Wynterlace chapter 22 . 10/7/2017
Cute story
mardochelined chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
Omg you made Hermione weak as fuck. With all the disrespectful shit Draco is doing you telling me that she's not gonna Hex him? she's a freaking witch for crying out loud! she should be hexing him for all the disrespectful shit. man you are Fanfic writers are tripping. You guys make Hermione to weak it's almost like she doesn't hate Draco. it's like she thinks it's OK to be disrespected like she is not Worth shit it kind of makes her seem like she had some type of self esteem problems on this story how pitiful
MotekElm chapter 22 . 6/21/2017
I usually love a good marriage trope or 8th yr trope and this looked like both, but it was disappointing. Too many things overlooked. Why doesn't anyone use hexes or spells to defend themselves? why don't the adults help? why do they allow this? why is Hermione so weak? Draco is still a jerk and doesn't really do anything to get redeemed, but Hermione just sleeps with him anyways. boo.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Were you 12 when you wrote this? It's so illogical that no amount of "suspension of disbelief" could possibly support it. It's just a bad excuse for Hermione to be fucked by Draco.
nightmare45 chapter 22 . 5/20/2017
OMG I love this story. I'm an avid reader and this is right up my alley: long and completely amazing! Don't ever stop writing!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/18/2017
Hermione will never ever commit suicide...She is a strong person...
Guest chapter 9 . 4/17/2017
Why do ppl portray Ron as bad? He is such a good character.. his loyalty has no bounds... I read dramione because some of the dramione FICS are really good...U have written this story really well but I feel ppl should stood portraying as bad guy
Vee chapter 5 . 3/28/2017
is he actually starting to like her or what ? Because that is what it seems like not that they aren't cute together i ship dramione 100%
Guest chapter 21 . 3/4/2017
Soooooooo great I loved it
dreams and desperation chapter 22 . 2/3/2017
Beautiful story! Xx
MrsMalfoy-19 chapter 22 . 1/26/2017
AHHHHH THIS STORY GAVE ME SO MUCH ANXIETY AS WELL AS HAPPINESS! Hod they're perfect! And the scene when the made love and said I love you...one of the BEST lemon scenes I've ever read! Job well done (: Hope you make more like this one with Dramione!
SarahVanDesslar chapter 15 . 1/22/2017
So much betrayal, I'm not sure why Hermione would ever take him back love or no love. Also cacophony is over used, like ever chapter.