Reviews for La Vie Boheme!!
lilhillbillie chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
0_0; Yugi: "To sodomy, It's between God and me. To S & M" What will Yami think? *giggles* Love the fic, hope there's more to come!

C~ya!
A-diction chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
heh heh heh. hush loves bohemians, she's surrounded by them. and drama students, and stonewall kids, like herself... and coffeeshop freaks. hush was the worst cafe-lurker of all her friends, she used to be at the naked lounge all the damn time, but now she's busy with ap us history... stupid fearsoe midget with all his damned notes and stealing hush's queen cds... wow. that was a really bad tangent. hush hasn't slept for a few days, so she's gonna go now.
squishings
steel-angel-wing-weaver chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
thats so cool!
ArtOfHowWeGrieve chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
*blinks in awe* I LOVE that play! .

wow...nice reincarnation of it. Thats my fave song aside from "one song glory" and "your eyes". I like your version of it a lot. Nice job! . I've just deepened my respect for you. :)
Link4000z chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
?
ARedOneX chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
:'( YOU DISSED THE WIZARD OF OZ!THAST MEH MOVIE!*Cires Loudly* But Ethiere Than That Great joB Just the Pee Wee Part Scared meh...MEH MOVIE!YOU DISSED IT! ./'Some Where Over the Raibow,Way Up High,There's a Land that I heard of,Once in a Lulaby!./'! *conitnues To Cry*
ryoubakurafan013 chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
That was really pretty funny! I 'bout fell off my chair at least twice, I was laughing so hard! _
Code name Messiah chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
Hello .

I want to add your fic to my website. It really isnt anything now since I have to revacate the whole thing but please let me know. if you dont read this I'll be emailing you soon. Bye!
Cranky Cathe chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
...Whoa...
Gwenivere Solas chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
I just gotta say that this is the best version of "La Vie Boheme" I have ever seen! I hope you got more soon!
Talks to the Moon chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Yeah LA VIE BOHEME! Just a handful of notes... maybe you could edit this and repost- i'm really sorry, but i'm in love with this song, and a lyrics freak -_-*

OK: it goes

_not to mention_ of course, hating dear old Mom and Dad

_to riding your bike midday pass_ the 3 piece suits!

_to being an /Us/ for once_ instead of a them!

Those are my anal complaints, forgive me, its constructive critism but...OH GOD I love this! This is hilarious; Rent Kicks Ass, YuGiOu does too, and having yugi sing the last line is just great! YAY! GOOD WORK! (I really do like it!)

So now i'm off to read your other fics, but just conisder my ideas... and don't hate me please? _*

PS: WRITE MORE YOUR GOOD, FUNNY, AND AN EXCELLENT LEMON WRITER TOO!

Thanks,

your fan,

~Talks to the Moon
Tuxedo Jack chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
... O_o... Note to self: read disclaimers from now on... this rocks, though.
SinSisters chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
*sob-sob* You said...yaoi...
Kataba Oshi katabaohotmail.com chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
A total rip off. There was nothing original about this at all. It made me sick. Is this how you honor Jonathon Larson? Do yourself a favor and write your own material for once.
Sakura-no-Tamashi chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
I love that song! Is this by chase anything like Rent? I love this song and Take me out Tonight