Reviews for Prelude to a Requiem
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Decent read! I feel the nostalgia! FeMC's characterization is unique.
Iseki chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I really did not expect...well just THIS. It seemed to be moving so quickly, but the pace steadied and you included finer details that I think intensified the loveliness. Her detachment grows and repairs but in the end is just so..sad. I'd actually rather teary. I love gaining new perspective on how she grew with Pharos and this is the best yet. His jealousy, his growth, their touches. These are wonderful additions to their scenes. The tiny inner question that she might have a shota-complex made me break out in a silly grin.

The way you wrote the finale intrigued me to read again, because it's just the right amount of open that we have to fill in the blanks. And dare I say there is some closure and happiness to "the end."
Mimi Minato chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wow... normally, I don't like re-writting stories of the game, but you kept me readying all! Amazing! Im a big fan of yours XD
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Hmm usually I totally hate Dark!Protagonist where the main character is portrayed as a manipulator. I dunno why, but my head-canon always has them being generally awesome, friendly people.

However...if the dark protagonist has to be done, it NEEDS TO BE DONE LIKE THIS. Whew boy. I like how you had Riichi's thoughts start out as condescending, and then she switches to using their actual names. I'm surprised you didn't go deeper into the Aeon Social Link but eh. All in all, really, fantastic work. I guess in this story Junpei wasn't lucky enough to have Chidori come back to life. XD Or Shinji wasn't fortunate enough to live.

I really do like this. It's darkly intriguing. *Fantastic* job, Year of the Dog. _ I think to me the Dark!Protagonist will now be Riichi and the Positive!Protagonist will now be Minako in my head. Lol.

Kudos to you again for the fantastic read. Don't worry about the stuff ending the same, it can't be helped unless you want to go all AU.