Reviews for Frog Prince
ClaireBear1982 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. This was so... My ovaries just tried hugging the laptop! Lol. I loved this, so brilliant. :)
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This is adorable. I've read a lot of different stories about James and Lily finally getting together, and I love the way this ties in to the fairy tale; the fact that Lily is a Muggle-born makes it all the more likely that she would bring him up, and I think you kept James in character, while still making him the tolerable bloke he must have become for Lily to marry him. Nice work.
Alohaemora chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
(The following is a prize review for winning Second Place in The "True Colors" Competition.)

Awww, this was very sweet! I think this was a perfect representation of their relationship shifting into a more romantic territory. I really liked your description of it in the beginning, particularly the part about how "James had surprised her at every turn with his new found maturity." It seemed very accurate, and the wording accented the concept flawlessly.

I loved the whole "Frog Prince" element. It fit well into the story, and Lily's teasing remark ("You're still the same") had me grinning, as did James's reaction. It seemed very in-character, for both of them. You did very well with that aspect of the story.

And, James's gift? Priceless.
a beautiful misfortune chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Hello ArwenGranger, I've just finished up reading your story for my The "First Kiss" Challenge, and these are your results!

Believable: 5/5- I could imagine this happening between the two of them, which is good.

Characterization: 4/5- Your characterization was good, but I thought maybe you could have had Lily say no, then maybe James come up with a proposal, like a bet or something. Since Lily has always thought of James as a arrogant toerag.

Spelling/Grammar: 5/5- Didn't see any mistakes, the story flowed nicely and was easy to follow.

Enjoyment: 5/5- I liked the story overall, it was short and sweet. Plus I loved it when Lily mentioned the muggle fairy tale.

General Comments: I've never read an actual Lily/James story before, but just a few and that had to do with Lily and James staying alive to raise Harry.

Good job!
Anonymous review fairy chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
That was freaking adorable! One thing; when James says "what like kiss you?" you need a comma after what.
weasleygirl31 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
aww that's so cute! I loved it :D
Fire Breathing Crocodile chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
*sigh* Wish I had a James. Great job, I love it!
TheHollyWand chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This is so cute! I was smiling, especially at the end. :) Write more stories, please!
elliey black chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
that was absolutely ADORABLE! it was sweet and to the point. plus, it didnt have all of the other pyscho babble that lily normally thinks up. she just went for it and they were together. there was no wishywashyness to it. i loved it. i really did. you should write more!

marah:)