Reviews for Waiting For Tomorrow
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Aw...So sweet. Awesome fic. me love gwevin.
Ladybug chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Aw that episode always makes me cry. Especially the scene where Devin dies. But when Ragnarok got flown off into space all I thought was "Take that you bastard, don't mess with Kevin Levin!" But I was still shocked because technically he let Ragnarok die by not saving him, he's actually the only cartoon character I know that killed someone. That just makes him all the more dangerous in a good way!
ParamoreXO chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Overall, an enjoyable one-shot. I thought the ending was rather abrupt, & a tad out of Kevin's element. Sure, his emotions ( especially when concerning rage & anger ) may be explosive, but I do not think Kevin would tear up on account of Gwen's mentioning of Kevin's father. That's just my opinion, anyways.

Your structure is good, & well thought out. There were a few grammatical errors, but they weren't dramatic or anything.

Your depiction of Gwen is great! Always fiercely determined and optimistic, but accepting & practical. I really appreciated Kevin's dialogue, also. He always points out that he nurses a dark seed that is just lurking beneath the surface, & most fics for this fandom hardly ever capture that.

Great piece, I enjoyed it! It'd be nice to see more stories of yours posted for the fandom. (:
mimatofan4ever chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
aww :)

Gwen supports Kevin no matter what. That's what I like about their relationship
PastelLace chapter 1 . 8/12/2011

that was cute.

I love Gwevin. they're so perfect for each other...

even though it too too many episodes for them to... finally *exaggerate the word finally* to get together.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Well done.

I can see this story as an epilogue to the Ben 10 episode in question, and you have phrased it well. All in all, a good read. Carry on with your writing, then.