Reviews for Just Lucky I Guess
Avery1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This is brilliant. It's not often that it happens, but words fail me right now. I love it when a writer is just so good at what she does, that her words leave me all jumbled up inside-deep feelings, but no words that seem adequate to express them.

Thank you for writing a story that is, ironically, filled with such LIFE.
Mary Catherine Marshall chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Wait a sec ... does this mean that Nellie will never return to UNCLE? To IK? Say it ain't so, Uncle Charlie! Say it ain't so!

Oh, wonderful story (as always) ... Thanks!
RoseLight chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
"everything and nothing had changed," the constant theme of the impossible/pretty-please possible IK/Nellie romance. Breaks my heart every time. A story chock-ful of tiny sensuous details: rough fingertips, mischievous grins, soft sheets washed a hundred times. Yearnings and regrets on each side. And at this point, it's not only the strained intimate relationship, but the frustrations of her work, as well as the dangers of his, that are pulling them apart. (sniff)
rec1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Love Nellie and that Illya has someone he can feel close to, but at the same time not allowing himself the luxury of love. One wonders what he really would have done had Nellie not lost the baby? Hope you're not really making her go bye-bye?
alynwa chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Oh, I'm going to miss Nellie! I guess it was inevitable, though. This was a very touching, sad story. I loved it.
ShakNali chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Aww, I'll miss Nellie. I bet Mr Waverly will make sure she gets a job wherever she wants. Maybe in time she will find a nice, ordinary guy to love.
MissK54 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I have always loved your stories about Nellie and Illya. I am glad she finally admitted that she loved him! I always new her protests were an obvious way of protecting her heart. I also do not believe that Illya does not love her. This was so well written and so heartbreaking. Please tell me that you will write about them again. They are so good together. Nellie is the kind of strong, caring and decent woman that Illya would be drawn to. And, they will always have there shared pain about the baby. Great job. Now, more please! (P.S. I don't count that little walk on Nellie has in your other series...that did not fit her personality or her history with Illya.)
alohairish chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Oh, how sad for Nellie and for Illya. You have the knack of bringing out emotions in your characters and in your readers. So sorry we won't be having any more Nurse Nellie stories - or will we?
girl in the glen chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Oh. That is just heartbreaking.

"I could never hate you, Nellie." He kissed my head. "You worry too much about me."

"You worry about people you love."

"You mustn't."

"Love me.
MLaw chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
So touching and so sad...beautifully written.