Reviews for The Night Watch
werty chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
I loved this story one of my favorites
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I LOVED this! Please write more for this ship.
Yumiko Kaze chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Ship goggles strapped on so tightly they are never coming off.


I like the idea that Tygra and Cheetara had some sort of interaction before the start of the series even if Tygra didn't know it. I really like how you made Cheetara responsible for Tygra wanting so badly to be the "perfect" son/prince. It fits really well with how I can see their relationship progressing.
Rangerkitty chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This was a very sweet and well written story. I very much enjoyed it and look forward to more of your writing!
Nirianne chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
That was such a cute story, per say. It was warm and thoughtful I was never one who liked Tygra much due to his inability to not be pompous but in a way, this story makes a lot of sense. He's not pompous 99% of the time, lol. The other 1% means that he cares a lot.

I don't know what else to say other than good, no, great job in portraying Tygra and Cheetara! I couldn't help but smile at Jaga's so called "plan". Hehe!
MadroxMR chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Now that was a nice story. I really liked seeing Tygra through Cheetara's eyes, especially comparing the 'old' with the 'new'. (Hee, I liked how the eye rolling at his flirting didn't go away) The fight scene was very well written and I really liked how Tygra came to the conclusion that he wanted to be able to help the cats of Thundera, even if he wasn't destined to be the future King. Short and sweet and nicely done!
Decepticon Fan chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Lovely! You should really write more of Thundercats stories. I saw nothing wrong with this at all.

Awesome job!
janedoe401 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Thanks! There's hardly any TygraxCheetara fics around. c

I can imagine Tygra being cocky and arrogant when he was younger. he's still rather albeit more controlled. Me likee Tygra a lot!
Lilly Bear chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Lovely story, I love the in depth characters. We would love to have your fanfiction hosted at the new Thundercats 2011 livejournal community!


Thank you!
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Great story. I really liked it.
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This was really cool. :) The whole plot of Tygra being forced to go thru watch duty and the adventure in the city was really cool. Also loved how you developed him so thoroughly in this fairly short one shot. :)

I may be leaning more toward Lion-O/Cheetara at this point in the series, I do love Tygra and I like the basis for a friendship that you established here. :)

Good fic. :)
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
It's a terrific story that trends well the modern "ThunderCats" series. It's really nice that Tygra and Cheetara are the main focus in the days of King Claudus.