Reviews for When the Leader is Led
Atlantica227 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Oh my gosh I love that last sentence! I loved the whole story but that last sentence just makes it all that much better!
WhitePrincessPrussia chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This has always been a head canon of mine - America, leading everyone else, loves to be led.
Good work, my biggest fetish has always been England on top - no matter who the partner is (though I highly prefer either UKUS or, sometimes, UKSpain.)
Kasumi Lovegood chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I like that despite of being BDSM, this remained romantic all the way. It was so nice to see England being so concerned about America! And I'm glad that America managed to voice his feelings, in the end. Really nice :)
CrimsonButterflyTearDrops018 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Is it strange that I was actually laughing when America got all sweet and fluffy in the end? Anyways great story! :D
invisibleink1834 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Ah this was wonderful! :D
kikyotwosoul chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Never before I have I thought that getting beat could be so romantic
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Oh my goodness, I LOVE your America and England! This wasn't just sex...this actually had rhyme and reason to it, which is more than I can say for 90% of the other one-shot sex!fics out there (I don't really want to call this PWP). But anyway... Absolutely lovely.
Mateo chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I wasn't quite sure what to expect before reading this, but I absolutely loved it. You played their dynamic off so well. America and England were wonderfully in character and the overall mood of the fic stayed romantic, which I often find lacking in BDSM fics. Well done.
Her Diary chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
aww such a heart-warming smutty romantic story!
CaptainCynical chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I usually avoid fics with B&M in them, but you've made this really hot and sweet at the same time. Your writing is lovely and your characterisation is spot on. I just loved reading that. :)
GotSomeChipsNSomeDip chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Holy Roman... That was definently one of the best sweet/spicy combo I've ever read. Brilliant. :)