Reviews for A New Heart
Please continue this
Sarah burch chapter 21 . 10/16
Plz update
Great story! Please update soon!
ForrestersWitch chapter 4 . 7/12
I just found this story and just realized it's not finished, to bad it really has a good flow. I usually don't read incomplete stories but this one has me interested I'm hoping this review rekindles your Muse. I truly believe you can be in love with more than one person at a time and this looks like you're going to take a shot at it so I'm in1
Esme and Alice what pieces of work they turned out to be can't wait to see Emmett's reaction to the adult Bella. I'm not sure how your going to paint her in this story but' I'm going to read the rest of this now... thank you for sharing your talent with us!
kaitlin2515 chapter 8 . 6/4
Sugar, when something is, say, '40 proof' that means that it is 20% alcohol. The Proofis always double the alcohol content. So the Everclear 190 proof isn't 190% alcohol.
kaitlin2515 chapter 8 . 6/4
I'll tell ya, Everclear 190 will definitely fuck you up.
ForrestersWitch chapter 21 . 4/28
I think after the call with Aro Carlisle could break it to them when he joins them in the pool It would greatly relieve Bella's mind...Waaaaaa I can't believe I let myself read an in progress story...And it was such a good story and getting better w/each chapter!
ForrestersWitch chapter 19 . 4/28
Eleazar and he could be accepting !
ForrestersWitch chapter 16 . 4/28
I just now looked at the last update please please please comeback to this story there's only 5 more chapters and I'm gonna cry there's no way this story is finished by then... this is actually a original take and well written...I hate not to get an ending ... unless you foster out your story then Id' be happy to continue it... with your permission of course!?
ForrestersWitch chapter 14 . 4/28
I don't like Edward at all... He's bossy and treats Bella like an absurd and silly toy. He would not be happy for Carlisle or Jasper didn't he go with Alice and Esme? Bella isn't the same timid girl anymore and he sure wouldn't appreciate her less than Victorian demeanor! I'd like to see her get Carlisle and Jasper as true mates but I would like to see Esme and Alice get their comeuppance. there was no reason to treat Jasper so nor Carlisle.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 21 . 4/2
Noooo come back! This story is great!

I need to see Carlise react to Jasper and Bella. And I need Emmett and Rosie to see her again!
acetwolf94 chapter 21 . 3/31
I LIKE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
cela chapter 19 . 12/4/2015
poor Carlisle must have called marcus, he must surely understand these things.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/30/2015
Pleae continue this story it is so good!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/16/2015
Much to awesome story please please do finish it. Ty so much.
1,105 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »