Reviews for Smack Smack, Bang Bang Spamano R18
Me chapter 1 . 3/23
Yeah, great.
Well done.
You bastard!
What were you even thinking?
Just going ahead...
...killing every fangirl on this planet of blood loss?
That's pretty selfish of you.
But at least I died happy.
KawaiiDragonDesu chapter 1 . 2/23
*holds a whole package of tissues over nose* THIS WAS SO-! SO-! ASDFGHJKL I HAVE NO WORDS
Lukka-sama chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Scarred. for. life. Period.
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Oh My! This was real hot! Thanks dude!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
OMG THIS IS SO HOT great fanfic reaaaaally great even more awesome then prussia prussia:nothing is more awsome then the awesome me
Usami-Sensei chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
*NOSE BLEED* *blush* *runs to get the mop*

Me: Mother is gonna kill me if she sees another puddle of blood *hurriedly getting up the mess*

Mother: Usami, did you bleed on the floor again while reading, I heard something spilling?

Me: No! (damn, how'd she know)

XD
Ana chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
"Da me un beso" should actually be written as : "Dame un beso", it should just be one word.
Holy motherduck chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I nearly fainted.
Naomi Wright chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Me: Reading While eating ceral *Gets to the tenth paragraph, SCREAMS "SPAMANO!" Spits ceral all over the screen and has an Epic nosbleed "My God... THAT... WAS...SO... HAWT! I FLIPING LOVE YOU thank you for this!
Firefly15 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
O/O Wow! This is amazing! :3
La Reine de Macabre chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
HOLY SHIT.

I DIED OF BLOOD LOSS.

SEVEN DIFFERENT TIMES.
Fangirl67 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
*holding tissue to nose, blushing like a maniac* Holy shit that was so hot. That is the single dirtiest fix I have ever red and holy shit Romano is devious as crap. This. Is. Fucking. ACCURATE. *blushes worse, fangirling*
Espangna'sTomatoes chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Whoa! That. Was. Hot! XD
SwampyGreenie chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Oh god. I don't...even... My deepest, darkest fantasy just written out for me. Oh my.. oi. I love you and this and them and oh god. I. want. those. boots. and Romano and Spain in my room tonight. ;)

I love this,
SwampyGreenie
P.s. Wow I don't write these that often. Anyway, I get the feeling that you have had some french background with the English for of the French verb: Laver - to wash (*You used laved*). And you use of the French word for the color red: rouge. :)