Reviews for Hope and Wishful Thinking
stargazerdown chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
So cute and sweet. Lots of smiles and bubbles to you.
Red Blaze 16 chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
I really enjoyed the story!
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
I liked the 2nd chapter a lot better than the 1st. The 1st was a bit boring, but the 2nd was much more exciting and touching and I got much more into it. There were a lot of missing word, misuse of words, confused word order, etc, especially in the 1st chapter, enough so that it was distracting, but overall it was a nice story. You did the mental bond thing a lot better than I've seen it done before. Usually it just seems strange or too convenient otr out of place, but it somehow worked here.

-SQ
Arnyri chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Wow, romantic and so well written. SO much love for this. :)
trekkie1701 chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Wonderful, simply wonderful ]
maggieevans2 chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
This is so beautiful and well-written:) You wrote their romance flawlessly; the whole thing feels like it could have been an actual episode!
Sselene chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
3 I think this is a very sweet couple and I really appreciate this fic 3
Eliza chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
This certainly deserves more reviews! I love your writing style, and the characterisations were perfect :D
The Great Space Hobo chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
um... that was the most ROMANTIC thing I have ever read. how dose this not have more reveiws! This was so well writen and so sweet, so dark, so... Trek like in the best way.
The Great Space Hobo chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
whao... I got some major chills. How Kirk and Spock took his dead.. If that where me I'd save Kirk the trouble and just kill myself right there. Earth way I'm deader then a nameless redshirt.