Reviews for Ages and Maturity
Maya Serena chapter 24 . 3/19
And so all things do come to an end...

Thanks for the mention, and the ride.

Today is gonna be a great day!
Zaxx04 chapter 23 . 9/21/2016
So far, of all the stories I have read. This is the story that stroke a string in my heart.. Thanks for this story. I hope that you will have the courage, determination and strength to overcome every obstacles in the path. And I hope that this story will continue to the end and will have a sequel :D
TheAlmightyUltimix chapter 23 . 8/31/2016
Awesome to see an update on this, was starting to get worried.
Maya Serena chapter 23 . 8/31/2016
The dead have risen!

Interesting use of the Multiverse hypothesis there..

It's nice to see you again.
Unkown-Viewer chapter 22 . 10/2/2015
Here are some quotes that help me through life
No matter how hard life gets we only get one chance which I why we owe it to ourselves to make the best of it for as long as we have
I think that I realize now that in life, we can never truly escape suffering. We're all going to suffer. No matter what we look like, what we believe in, who we love and who we hate, we're always going to have to face some hurt, but that's normal. You can't take the good without the bad. You can't run from the pain or the suffering. What you can do is choose to accept it and act in spite of your pain to better the world around you.
-Unknown-Viewer
What ever hell your going through keep fighting because I'm the end it's worth it.
Unknown-Viewer chapter 22 . 10/2/2015
Here's some of the quotes that help me through life
Happiness is not the absence of problems, it's the ability to deal with them.
This is an important lesson to remember when you're having a bad day, a bad month, or a shitty year. Things will change: you won't feel this way forever. And anyway, sometimes the hardest lessons to learn are the ones your soul needs most. I believe you can't feel real joy unless you've felt heartache. You can't have a sense of victory unless you know what it means to fail. You can't know what it's like to feel holy until you know what it's like to feel really fucking evil.
Unknown-viewer chapter 22 . 8/30/2015
Hello again. Thank you for the shout out it is much apreciated and kinda of awesome. I am still around to read this story and hope to still be around to continue reading your works of art. I have just finished walking through hell and came out the other side a changed man. Since my last review I played some semi pro rugby and got another concussion during my exam week( I could not for the life of me unscramble the words) also no need to apologize for the grammatical errors for they bring a touch of realism that no one is perfect. I am very happy that you updated again and hope you continue this story. I have just recently conquered my dyslexia. It has held me back for many years. I am free of its curse. Anyway you still have all the support in the world please continue the story. Good luck with college. Congrats on achieving college. I was walking through hell up until now and I'm finally free. BTW GREAT CHAPTER AND CLIFFHANGER

- Unknown-viewer
TheAlmightyUltimix chapter 22 . 8/29/2015
Yay, an update! I was afraid you were going to forget this story, though I shouldn't be talking since I have a story I haven't touched in over two years. Anyway, fun chapter, I'm guessing the intruder is Cullen based on what you told me? Can't wait to find out.
megakaeloo57 chapter 21 . 1/14/2015
Phineas got his inspiration back! I can't wait to see what he has thought up.
I admire you keeping the story within the M rating at the end there which many others on this site do not (no detailed descriptions ;)).
There hasn't been much yet though about why everyone finds Cullen's friends and comrade so familiar at the funeral and the dream Phineas had some chapters back with people talking. Some mysteries still remain
Unknown-viewer chapter 21 . 1/3/2015
Meant to review chapter 21 farewell
unknown-viewer chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Hey dude I've had my fair share of sh*t to go down since last time we talked. I've had my best friend be diagnosed with cancer, a family member dieing/died, learning to deal with my dyslexia, dealing with bad immune response ( my body instead of killing bacteria of virus it will destroy the virus/bacteria resulting in large chunks of flesh being missing which takes 4-6 months for my body to heal story for another time), having 3 concussions (rugby the only thing I'm good at), skipping a grade ( not a bad thing just really hard to achieve when having dyslexia ), family moving away etc. I too have felt the sh*t hitting the fan one way or another I hope you get through this because we are all routing for you to continue all and all great writing please continue your story I have been reading it since it first started

If you read this please respond it will make my day awesome

I too hope 2015 will be better
( this took a few hours to right and a sh*t ton of auto correct )

Farewell and happy belated new year From
Unknown-viewer
funkdaddy2012 chapter 21 . 12/31/2014
BTW, im Funkdaddy from the previous chapter
funkdaddy2012 chapter 21 . 12/31/2014
Damn. You went through some shit. My condolences.

Despite the chapter being longer than usual, I found this chapter to be very good. There was a smooth transition from chapter 20 to 21.

Ferb again intrigues me. He is not distracted by the girls that surround him. He is focused, not fazed by the things around him. I would have liked to see how Ferb handled Isabella and Adyson more, though. Ferb getting yelled at is a scene I would have greatly enjoyed.

The way you mention the inventions from the show is perfect. Now with Phineas and Ferb older, would they still have the ability to replicate and design more? It seems like Phineas did, before he was *cough* interrupted. It would be wonderful to see where that leads (the inventions, but the other thing would be nice too)

Isabella is written beautifully. She's more mature and thus more open about her feelings than the TV show, but she also has the self-consciousness that she exhibits. Her loyalty to her friends is spot on, and brings her entire character together.

Can't wait for the next chapter! Hope it comes soon!
TheAlmightyUltimix chapter 21 . 6/18/2014
Dear god man, that is a lot of shit to go through. You have my condolences for what happened to your dog, I know I'd be devistated if anything happened to my dog. Here's to hoping things get better for you friend.
Funkdaddy chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
This will be a review of the entire story as a whole simply because you haven't added anything in forever. I love this story. I love all of it. The way that you write takes the emotional feel to a whole new level. This was a strong chapter, even though it was short, because it showed the readers who and what Phineas's and Isabella's characters are when put up with raw pain. I always believed that true pain comes from the heart, and this chapter puts that into perspective as we look at Isabella at that one glimpse of her. She was wrecked when she believed that Phineas was cheating on her and that showed true love and loyalty. Ferb's perspective on the matter is intriguing. His character in this story shows as one who is constantly observing, analyzing, and recalling. He has a strong bond with Phineas, even though it may have weakened while Phineas was away. He's calm under pressure, cool during the storm, and encouraging during hard times for Phineas, which he showed in this chapter. I love this story and PLEASE continue it. It's been at least a year maybe more and my patience is almost gone. If you have just left the story, that would be tragic. PLEASE continue.