Reviews for Teach Me, Potter Being Rewritten
Mistress-Wolfe chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
love it
obackbarama chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
not 3 chapters in and u have already got uke Draco... THIS FANGIRL IS PLEASED !
DeathEater934 chapter 20 . 8/13/2011
This was good! I liked the shorter chapters, but some were just a bit TOO SHORT! :) I would've loved to have read more, but it was great.
OfficialModerator chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I thought I had logged in, sorry for my other review. If you would like to refute some of my points, ask for more advice, thank me, or even say a few 'nice' words, feel free to message me.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This story was pretty bad I agree with every single thing that

OfficialModerator said. I suggest taking down this story and trying again with it
OfficialModerator chapter 20 . 8/12/2011
Hello, before I start my long review, I have to warn you. I am not flaming. I am merely pointing out the flaws in your story, giving you pointers, and then finding positives in this story to make my review seem less harsh.

First of all, I know you said your chapters were going to be short, but one chapter didn't even hit 50 words. Really? Couldn't you combine chapters? A few were cut abruptly, and could have been put together to provide longer chapters and smoother transitions.

Which brings me to my next point. Your story was a bit choppy. There were moments where I was a bit confused because of your abrupt scene changes and way too fast paced story. In order to add more length to the story, (which ties in with my first point) you could have added more details, more character development, thus eliminating the problem of the pace being to fast.

Furthermore, the characters were grossly underdeveloped. You made Harry a bit shy in the beginning, but then he dominated and quite frankly I was confused. The characters were a bit flat.

Also, the overall plot of the story was a bit flawed. I wasn't sure what year they were in, and how they came to discover their feelings for each other, and especially how they came to the conclusion that they loved each other. It seemed a little too soon. They tell each other they like each other, they have sex and then they love each other? That seems a bit far fetched to me, but perhaps I could be wrong. After all I'm not perfect.

The ending was pretty bad. It was abrupt and flawed. You could have added more details, explain more about the reactions and more about Draco and Harry's relationship. But perhaps you meant for that to be a mystery. In which case, ignore this part.

Now for the good part, I have to congratulate you for your really fast updating. 20 chapters in one day, I'm impressed. (Even though they were short chapters.)

You could ignore my comment and carry on, get angry, or take some of my advice and utilize them to help you grow as an author. I hope I didn't offend you, I wasn't aiming for that. Have a great day and keep on writing.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 20 . 8/11/2011