Reviews for That's My Boy!
DudeISoDumb chapter 1 . 5/29
Ha-ha! One can never go wrong with writing a chibi story, and yours was very well done! I loved your writing style, and I thoroughly enjoyed that you can write so little yet convey so much. Anyways, Inupapa's reaction to chibi Sesshoumaru was hilarious! And chibi Sesshoumaru was in character! I really enjoyed your humorous one shot.
Nike Scarlet chapter 1 . 4/24
Oh Little Chibi Shesshoumaru..you too cute!
A.S.-sama chapter 1 . 1/29
I love it ! ;]
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
This would have made an amazing multi chapter fic. Either way I still enjoyed it greatly and look forward to reading the companion piece.
Sesshomarufan chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Thence was simply too hilarious for words
kiki638 chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I laughed so much tears were coming out of my eyes. Little Sesshoumaru planned out his whole future at 7years of age, has got to be one of the funniest things his personality has to offer especially as a child.
guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Aw cute
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
jaja esto fue morta, me mato sesshomaru. ya contegeando a chibi-kagome :3
RitzyChique chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Whaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha! I'm dying from the cuteness! HAHAHA! x3
Stephanie chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Alright so I'm a pretty big fan of yours. I love pretty much all of the stories that you've written thus far. I too am a huge SessKag fan. Now I don't normally comment on stories even if they are just breath taking. However I believe that you should REALLY reconsider this story being a one-shot, this could very well prove to be an amazing story. Because as I am guessing this i a story set in current time (which I don't normally like but this one is a huge exception), and is where humans and demons have an acute awareness of each other and that they co-exist. And little seven year old Sesshomaru is already beginning to court young Kagome. This story has A LOT of potential. I really hope that you would reconsider this story. Though on a side note because this story is from 2011 I don't even know if you'll read this. But it is my EXTREME hope that you do.
xXShy-YuukiXx chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
You should have turned this into a mini series of drabbles or something, it would have been so cute but either way I loved it, read it twice, and will probably read it again after I'm done typing this. Keep on this the good work Lady Amber and (if you haven't already) consider writing your own stuff for publish. You'd raise in fame quick :) with the support from here following you to the real world 3
Spunky Kitten chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
So adorable!
Vamptisha chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Lol that a boy sessh...too cute
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Oh my. Little Sesshomaru should start out with plenty of snacks, and move on to higher chocolates :3
AmberInferno chapter 1 . 4/3/2015