Reviews for That's My Boy!
Hell Berry chapter 1 . 4/29
omg this is so cute... awwww sesshoumaru is being a little possesive eh... i adore this story!
BlasphemousOrder chapter 1 . 3/26
This story has been posted for a while but i recently found it. I can't stop chuckling to myself when reading it. I can just imagine a Chibi Sesshoumaru in his little regalness laying claim to little sweet Kagome! So cute!
kirstenkcfox chapter 1 . 3/22
this is awesome! thanks!
princesssesho chapter 1 . 3/2
Ohmygod ! *awww*
This story definitely need to be continued !
Because the cuteness is just overload !
Plz try to continue the story ne? ;)
Rara chapter 1 . 2/11
hehehehehe! perfect! good job!
Switchlolly007 chapter 1 . 1/16
This is so cute, it needs a sequel.. ahahahha please :)
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Awww~~
LePengwen chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Omg super cute XD
NyxxNoxx chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
adorable... _
RWS chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
HAHAHAHAHAHA I freakin' lost it when I read the 'didn't know whether to laugh at, be proud of, or cry' loool the great general, the terrible demon lord of the west was flabbergasted! MY GOD! Onto my favourite authors list you go! 3
misherukuro chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Amusing
Mistress Charon chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Ha-ha! One can never go wrong with writing a chibi story, and yours was very well done! I loved your writing style, and I thoroughly enjoyed that you can write so little yet convey so much. Anyways, Inupapa's reaction to chibi Sesshoumaru was hilarious! And chibi Sesshoumaru was in character! I really enjoyed your humorous one shot.
NikeScaret chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Oh Little Chibi Shesshoumaru..you too cute!
A.S.-sama chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
I love it ! ;]
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
This would have made an amazing multi chapter fic. Either way I still enjoyed it greatly and look forward to reading the companion piece.