Reviews for That's My Boy!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 5/21
Alright so I'm a pretty big fan of yours. I love pretty much all of the stories that you've written thus far. I too am a huge SessKag fan. Now I don't normally comment on stories even if they are just breath taking. However I believe that you should REALLY reconsider this story being a one-shot, this could very well prove to be an amazing story. Because as I am guessing this i a story set in current time (which I don't normally like but this one is a huge exception), and is where humans and demons have an acute awareness of each other and that they co-exist. And little seven year old Sesshomaru is already beginning to court young Kagome. This story has A LOT of potential. I really hope that you would reconsider this story. Though on a side note because this story is from 2011 I don't even know if you'll read this. But it is my EXTREME hope that you do.
xXShy-YuukiXx chapter 1 . 5/11
You should have turned this into a mini series of drabbles or something, it would have been so cute but either way I loved it, read it twice, and will probably read it again after I'm done typing this. Keep on this the good work Lady Amber and (if you haven't already) consider writing your own stuff for publish. You'd raise in fame quick :) with the support from here following you to the real world 3
Spunky Kitten chapter 1 . 5/2
So adorable!
Vamptisha chapter 1 . 4/25
Lol that a boy sessh...too cute
Sook03 chapter 1 . 4/15
Oh my. Little Sesshomaru should start out with plenty of snacks, and move on to higher chocolates :3
AmberInferno chapter 1 . 4/3
:) Awww
Amaya Rosanguard chapter 1 . 3/24
To bad this was a one shot! I would love to see how the story progressed! Hopefully you'll come back to this one and write more!
Mischief101 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I wish you would do a follow up story to this. It's adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
LOL OH I LOVE reading this it makes me smile and laugh everytime! Great job writting this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
lol LOVED THIS!
Jcdbunny chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
So cute!
hanakochan101 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Lol i didnt know whether to be impressed or laugh at his cute but seriousness
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Very cute :D
Nella Hyuga chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
lol awesomeness!
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I love this!
Seshy is such a cutie!
He has it all planned out-let's see how mini kagome takes the news!