Reviews for Portal Theme Challenge
parlor.tricks chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
Awwww, the turret story! I love the turret story! X3

These are really fun, keep 'em coming! :D
infinityphoenix chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
You just incinerated your faithful Weighted Companion Cube for a slice of cake. Congratulations, you monster. Though I shouldn't be surprised, that's just the kind of decision a person of your ... generousness would make, when faced with the decision of cake and their closest friend.

"Just grab a riffle and follow the (I forget the color) line. You'll know when the test starts." I wonder what Chell could have done if she had grabbed one of those riffles?

That seems like something GLaDOS would do. Funny.

That's sad. Everybody loses.

That's even more sad. Poor GLaDOS. And poor Cube. Chell really must be a monster.
Uzi212 chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Lol Wheatley can't pronounce discouragement.
Sparky16 chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
My fav so far is 'I do' _
katzsoa chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
6. Oh, that manipulative AI... Knows how to get what she wants...

7. I always thought the mantis men came right from the manipulated DNA. Because the people who'd come to get injected with it hadn't gotten there yet, thus they could grab the guns... Ah, never mind. I did wonder where they were.

8. More AI nastiness. Ah well. She isn't stupid, at least.

9. I had to say stupid! Hello, Wheatley... No, don't mind me, we're just going to die is all...

10. And the AI doesn't get what she wants! Oops. I think she's being genuine, but Chell really doesn't have a reason to go back.
Shadow's Vale chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
God this sounds like so much fun. Too bad you beat me to it. I suddenly started having ideas for Cave and Caroline pieces to go with this challenge.

So far, awesome job. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for some of the themes. Such as "Sealed in Blood".

Hope you update soon.
x-Bademancer-x chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Amazing, as usual. The title of the last one, however, I didn't exactly understand how it fit into the drabble. But it's not that important xP

I'm looking forward to more!

-CheckItOutGirl)

P.S. To katzsoa, Wheatley's name IS mentioned in-game. When he's put into GLaDOS's body and has just become corrupt. ("*I* did this. Tiny little Wheatley did this.")
katzsoa chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
A 100-Theme Challenge... I have one of those, for Rune Factory 3, but it's going veeeery slowly... I wish you the best of luck!

1. "Lee"? Because it's not even a girl's name? That's very...Wheatley. But yeah, Chell's name is NEVER said in-game. Come to think of it, neither is Wheatley's!

2. Maybe she did feel guilty. They were sort of even up until that point. Every kill (or kill attempt) had been countered.

3. *sigh* It's sad... But at least Chell's still alive...

4. That's a deadly question. Just saying.

5. This is oddly an "aww" moment. Both "aww" cute and "aww" sad. Because she's so lonely.
Afatcat101 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Very very good. I loved it.

I didn't find many mistakes. And I don't remember where some were, so I say to you: great job

I woul like to see some more.
marisam77 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
well at the end during the boss fight wheatly says chells the 8th person who he found
x-Bademancer-x chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Oh, my gosh, this was wonderful! I am personally a huge fan of yours on FanFiction, your writing is amazing!

My favorite is probably "Names", because even though it was a slightly intense, serious drabble, you still managed to incorporate Wheatley's humor flawlessly.

"School" intrigued me. I honestly never thought of Ratman as Chell's father since I'd stubbornly believed in Cave Johnson and Caroline as her parents. But I see how he could be; it makes sense, especially after reading the Lab Rat comics. Huh. You learn something new every day xD

I can't wait for more! You're my favorite Portal author!

Keep up the fantastic work! )

-CheckItOutGirl)
GreatZero chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
"Does this dress make me look fat?" I'm not sure how Wheatley would answer that. LOL
parlor.tricks chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Ooo, theme drabbles are so much fun!

Hardship was my favorite! Who doesn't love "Why'd she save me?" PotatOS? :D