Reviews for Comfortably Numb
jk chapter 4 . 3/16
well at least it wasn't rose!
jk chapter 1 . 3/16
anyone else terribly fucking bothered that Edward is so in love with rose (I'm assuming since she was fucking his brother which I am also assuming is Emmett) that he cant get hard for anyone else? that he hunts down woman that look like her so that he can pretend that they are her? that's so fucking gross I cant even begin to tell you!
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 4 . 2/23
Can't wait to read more!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 1/7
I take it that Edward's ex is Rosalie? I hope that Edward doesn't screw this up with Bella, but I am sure he will.
Abaire chapter 3 . 4/1/2015
I'm sorry I started reading this-I thought it was complete! Please finish. It's iff to a great start.
NeeNee246 chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
OMG! I love this! I wish there was more! I am going to go nuts now not knowing what could have become of them. Oh well. In my head it ends in a HEA! ;) Maybe someday...I can only dream. :)
NeeNee246 chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
He's moving on. :(
NeeNee246 chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
Aw shit! That's so awful for the two of them. They are both so messed up they may have just lost something that could have been good. :(
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
OMG! This is fantastic! :)
Novel's addict chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
I got so attached to this story i know it's been more then 2 years but plz try and update :(
Hikingurl48 chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Come back to this one. It's such a good start!
Jaymedee chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
Is there going till be a update?
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Are you going to update soon? Its been almost a year.. :(
Good story though. I like it. Hate Emmett though. And I honestly doubt any "reason" he can come up with will definitely not suffice!
Bikergirl08 chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
What happened to chapter 5?
Cared chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Good on Bella for finding him.