Reviews for Recurring Paradoxes
Yuuna Suichi chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Continue, Please :)?
3 cups 0f tea chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I enjoyed the A/N actually (as weird as that may sound. :P). You made some pretty good points there. xD

Well this is definitely new and interesting. There are a lot of going back to the past -enough to make me get tired of them [well, except Fleeting Chances and this other one -can't remember the title-]- stories, but I find myself /really/ liking this one. I think it's really well thought out, especially the bit with using the ring to travel back to the past. (The idea never crossed my mind.) :3

And your Tsuna. I like your Tsuna. :) As much as I like reading about sweet, innocent Tsu-kun, your version's more believable (with spending 6 years in the mafia and all).

Reborn calling Tsuna 'boss' is love. OvO

Your writing style is wonderful (I love authors with good spelling and grammar. OwO) and like other readers out there, I'm hoping for updates. :) (Don't worry, I read your pet peeves -seriously- and I'm not pushing for one. xD)

Well that's about it. OvO I find the plot fantastic. And I can hardly believe why this only has 6 reviews (7 counting mine). This definitely needs more reviews! Imma be a supporter. :D

Heya Sunnie! xD
Sora Nadeshiko chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Very good start I look forward to seeing more chapters...
Mygette chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This looks like it's going to be quite interesting.

I'm looking forward to your next update
amethyst-ice22 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Whoppeee doo! Haha missed me? I have been missing for a while, haven't I? And here I am weeeee haha sorry about the MIA thingy but I have been very busy with academics and my org too so yeah. Anyways, WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I KNOW THIS BEFORE? Any G27 shouldn't have escaped my bloody nose, damn. Well, what can I say? This was bloody awesome. The story flows smoothly and yep yep believable haha though Reborn's still the most amazing, fucking baby you'll ever have. ME likey PLOT so I will be waiting patiently for your update weeeee, in the mean time. I'll be letting you rest from 'Fleeting Chances' for a while haha author's block and stuff so a new story for me I guess. Anyways, I'm babbling here so yeah, talk to you soon! Miss ya Sunny! :)
theramenfreak chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This is great!

Believable storyline AND it's well written - that's quite rare. Kudos
Kyara17 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
j'aime bien le début, c'est bien développer et bien détailler vraiment j'adore l'idée
Keimichi chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Nice beginning! I like this theory, though I do find the future of pre-future arc depressing... But it's all good :D

Aha, I understand what you feel. The last chapter I wrote of my story took 7k even though I planned writing 4k... Oh well. It's good though. The details are not in execs, but just enough for a good story.

Good job! Please update soon! :D