Reviews for What you want
lucyferina chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
loved it :)
MartaS chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
I absolutely adore this story! this is one of my favourite one shots (2 in this case, but still)! It is wanderful to see Paul's softer side but don't make him a total pussy like some authors do!
Marne chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Your Bella is awesome and not the simpering wimp of the books. Paul is sexy and fierce.
MoonGirl1840 chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Fabulous story - you don't take the easy route with your imprints (I'm also reading "Not Again" your WIP). It makes the happy ending all the sweeter.

And you also write really hot lemons, I must say!

I will favorite you as an author and hope you distract yourself from your RL work, with stories like these, a little more often LOL.
goose14226 chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
This story was awesome it was like a breath of fresh air! I love tge way you write its so amazing! And I thought it was just a one shot and I got to the end and poof paul's point of view and that was just as good as bella's! Just a word of advise never stop writing!

Sarah
Ottawa gal chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
very nice, I love how bella is given the choice here, finds herself.
mickeydee chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Loved it!
iJeedai chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Omg! Loved it! So sweet!
radix chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
my favourite story is Elves do it better i read that alot i don't know why but I do. you made me cry seriously reading this. I don't know how you did it but this story was beyound FUCKING AMAZING. I seriously fucking love you dude. below i click to all four box and that is the first for me. that story BLOWED my mind. i know i'm repeating my self alot here but fuck dude that was some powerful shit you belted out. this is my longest review i'm writing but really nothing can really tell you how amazing that story was. i loved both pov's you did maybe that was why i loved it so much.

FUCK OFF ANYONE WHO WRITES A REVIEW THAT SUCKS ASS BECAUSE THEIR WORTH A BAG OF DOG SHIT THAT SOMEONE LITE ON FIRE AND DIDN'T STAMP ON ...
Robin.D chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
omg that was so good i loved it :):):D:D
Robin.D chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
wow that was good as hell i loved it :):):D:D
chloevamp chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
great job this was soooo good :D
ButterballBabe chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
i loved this story i thought it was so cute and im so glad that she choose him i absoutely love bella and paul fics and this one was great you're a great writer
petra ppsilvia chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
one of the most amazing b/p job. love paul
shelbron chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
That was beautiful. I was misty eyed for most of it. What he did for her was just amazing. I loved it :)
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »