Reviews for Random Notes
Lordess of Fiction chapter 11 . 3/25
*Winces at imature comment below*
Let's pretend that never happened.
Anyway . . . I still love this. I really should do a fanfic about Unmuffins. You know, after finishing that last chapter. :P And I'm dying to see what an Unhector would be like. ;)
LoF
AlphaBetaSoup chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
Unmuffins are back and so are you! Yay!
The Pranksters have taken things to a whole new level and I'm enjoying it. There's nothing cuter than Danny and Annie laughing evilly together.
Hisa action got real. Jess is still at boarding school. But wait, where's Keith?
I miss the Electric Company too, but I also really missed your updates. This chapter was a very pleasant surprise. :)
XOXOX Beta
the electric phantom chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
Okay UnStory is my favorite thing ever. That is legit what we would be like if we ate UnMuffins. And Hector and Lisa better not go too far this early! And where's Keith? I seriously think he's been mentioned once. And yeah Danny and Annie and I were all on the same train of thought during the whole Cell Black Tango bit. I JUST HAVE TOO MANY EMOTIONS!'
Guest chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
Liar
AlphaBetaSoup chapter 10 . 2/20/2014
I think I forgot to gush over how much I loved this chapter.
Annie Scrambler plus the counselor's office equals pure genius. I literally just sat there, laughing the entire time.
And ooh, the Electric Company disbanded! The Pranksters must be pleased.
So, update soon? No pressure or anything but...pwetty pwease? :3
BETA :D
StardustTARDIS chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
*gasp of shock* AN UPDATE!? WHAT IS THIS MAD WORLD COMING TO?! Great chapter! But for future reference, let's try not to take Doctor Who and Sherlock and role models for how long we must wait for an update, ok? :b
dance-sing-live chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
Honestly, I think it's always time for an impromptu musical number. Especially ones of the Rent, Hairspray, Sound of Music and Legally Blonde variety.
the electric phantom chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
Holy plot twist Batman! Thank you for the shoutout! The improptu singing sounds a lot like my rehearsals lol Yes, this year would be nice! So pumped!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
Oh dang, I don't know what Annie and Danny are referencing. That stinks.
Okay, I have read this far today, and I can't wait for you to update! I love this story, very very much. It's going to be interesting to see what happens next. Update soon! (becuase you haven't updated in a very long time, I've noticed. Hmmmmm. . .)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Hairgel! :b
Have I told you that I love this story yet? Because I do. It's awesome!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
I love your names for all of the musicals you stick in here, like Checkers (Chess) and Pledges Pledges (Promises Promises). It's great that you have so much fo the drama club in there.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Annie liked Les Miz! And her favorite character is Eponine!
Francine hates Les Miz! That makes me dislike her even more.

And the plot positively curdles!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
And the plot thickens. . . I love how you have a lot of different things going on, becuase that's what happens in real life. You do really well with telling it like it is.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Okay, for Annie's English Journal:
Lease is actually Rent
Choir is actually Glee
Heinus: The Days and Era of the Heinus Woman of the West is actually Wicked: The Days and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
The Sourcerer of Ev is the Wizard of Oz.

Then just for fun, Lisa's English Journal:
Breakfast At Tiffany's, Smallville, and the Princess Diaries (I have to agree with that Smallville great soundtrack comment, my brother got me hooked on the show this year! He has all 10 seasons in a box set so we stay up and watch them late at night)
And Danny's:
Pirates of the Carrabian, The Big Bang Theory, Diary of a Wimpy Kid

I am so proud I know all of those! (Which is kindof sad that I'm proud).
Oh, and your story is great! I love the idea of doing it all with notes and e-mails and journals. Because if you really think about it, all of the notes we pass in math would tell people a lot about our lives. Plus the emails and texts (that texting lunch scene last chapter was great, I send the wrong things to people all of the time when I'm keeping up more than one conversation) and stuff make it good. Such a compelling plot, too! Who will win the bets?

Gosh that's a long review. Sorry I wasted your time making you read all of that!
dance-sing-live chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Oh my goodness, I'm a bit late on this but all the RENT references! I love it!

MY RIOT GOT YOU ON TV I DESERVE A ROYALTY