Reviews for What Lies Ahead
Dallas chapter 1 . 1/27
THAT... WAS...AWESOME! I don't usually read long fan fictions but this one kept me interested from start to finish! once again... Awesome!
yjcalvini chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I really would like to know what happened at that dinner, hint hint
J. S chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Wonderful story. I pretty much agree with all the other comments. Worf and Jadzia were perfect together and the writers of the show made a huge mistake by breaking such a wonderful bond. Season 7 of DS9 was a huge let down, plus Jadzia was so awesome to be replaced by an annoying kid.
Cool cat chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Wonderful series
Trekfan chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I agree with the previous reviewer. By killing Jadzia the writters not only killed on of the best female characters in star trek but they also took away Worf's one true love and his character deserved more after all he's been throught! Anyway in star trek there is not only one timeline (thankfully) but an infinity number of parallel universes (episode Parallels and the new movie) so I believe they're happy and together and they have many children in an AU. This is why I loved your story so much - because you explore these possibilities.
mrcsbaezgmail.com chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I read the stories “Worf & Dax Points of View” and alternative end “Blessing from the Prophets” and I am really happy someone gave Worf a life he deserves. All his writers and producers (ST-NG & DS9) gave him stories full of braveness and sadness. Orphan, outcast, treat like a traitor, first mate died; only son never get along each other; never be able to lead another commission since save Jadzias life; and finally when true love was real, Jadzia was murder in DS9 where he thought was the safer place to be? It’s not fair, isn’t it. Life during war shouldnt be easy, but Worf really deserve a better life, a true love and a family. Good for you Ginomo!