Reviews for From Brothers To Lovers
Midna18 chapter 18 . 11/7/2014
Awwwww! Kawaiii! I love this story keep updating! :D
Midna18 chapter 17 . 11/7/2014
Oh My Canada! Yay! America finally told England! How Adorbs!
Midna18 chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
Awwww! So cute! England is just too funny when he is drunk .
Midna18 chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Ouch! poor England! . great job! but it makes me wanna cry!
Midna18 chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
Awwww! Sooo cute! xD
Fi Suki Saki chapter 18 . 8/22/2014
At least now England know fully that America's love for him is real and pure. And America finally know that England cares so much of him.

Hope England would finally say that his feeling to America is Love.

This fic is so Bittersweet and Adorable! Totally Sad and Cute.

Gosh! I Love their POV!

I Love England's complicated feeling. And I Love America's feeling toward England. The way their POV telling use really Interesting and Entertaining.

I personally like America's POV better in here. Since he's the one who know well his love for England and the way he keep himself from 'attack' his beloved at every time England look so Adorable Cute Beautiful in front of him. xD

Okay, Gosh, this so need to be Continue!
CrazyLife247 chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
First of all the war didn't just fizzle out, we beat the British using very dirty tactics (something we Americans are good at) and a lot of French support. The war of 1812 was started because of the Embargo Act, we really didn't want to get involved in anything because of Washington's (the fist president) words in his final speech as president (I think, it's been a while since I've gone over this). Please do your research before stating something that is extremely offensive to a very hardcore history nut. BTW I am American.

This is not a flame, I really do enjoy this story just not your authors note about the revolutionary war and the war of 1812, consider this a very long criticizing note about history and how to improve upon your knowledge of the American revolution! :)
PurpleLilacFlowerOfTheMist chapter 18 . 12/24/2013
The story and history is perfect! Your story is well written and the it makes sense about their characters very well! The thing I compliment in your story is absolute beautiful! I hoped you never abandom this awesome story. I'm going to wait you to update :D.
PCheshire chapter 18 . 10/8/2013
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa xD
so sweet! and... will there be more? it would suck if it ends here...
love your stories!
ThatCrazyGirlReading chapter 18 . 9/2/2013
Yay! I've loved this those idiots now more reading! I love reading usuk with France trying to hook them up! Its makes my friend pissed whenever FrUk doesn't happen and I'm all happy for the UsUk...me and my friends otp are one of the biggest shipping wars. Still makes me smile that my otp is the most popular hetalia pairing!
Rey129 chapter 18 . 8/20/2013
So cute, and a touch sad… Probably should have read this when I still had a few chapters of INWYT left…
Your history is pretty accurate, even the American portions, except that good old Uncle Abe (despite what even many Americans think) didn't care for slavery, it's just majority of the Union (the side that obviously won) wanted no slavery, so he obeyed their wishes. As for accuracy of weather, tropical islands (back when America and England were stranded on the island) don't get that cold at night, as they are right on the ocean. Normally, the problem about the heat is that it is humid, but (at least in Hawaii), it doesn't normally get much higher than low 90s, and nights, even in winter, only get down to mid 60s at coldest (all temperatures are in Fahrenheit). Sorry if it's nitpicking, but I'm just pointing it out, as that weather is more characteristic of the desert, not an island.
Jen chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
You know, my birthday is coming up and you will have made it the best birthday ever if you update! Pretty please?!:)
Jen chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
This is excellent, and I love when these two bicker! England, quit being a tsundere! xD
AwkwardNerd001 chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
*Opens trench coat, revealing every weapon known to man* ENGLAND YOU DOUCHEBAAAAAAG!
I felt so sad for America when he confessed to England. I felt like I was gonna cry :(
The ending: ADORABLE! I loved it.
Update soon, please!
worldsocold34 chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
So. I finally read this story. It is now almost 2 in the morning. D: I fail. BUT THIS WAS SO GOOD. I admit I cried several times. I hope you don't plan on ending this here. Hope your life gets easier! :)