Reviews for Let's Play Cops and Robbers
CelestialStardust992 chapter 10 . 11/13
Shit, Im leaning on the edge of my chair even after the first time I read this. Its all so intricately plotted that my twelve year-old brain has a bit of trouble processing this new intellect. The thoughts running through my head are going rampant, I mean, reading the last chapter of 'Innocent Seduction' was enough for me to be on the edge of paranoia. This new proposal has so many possibilities of how its all going to go down, Im having a little seizure of all the goodness to come. However your writing it, I wish you the best of luck. BTW, I love the side-stories and prequels to 'Lets Play Cops and Robbers.'
cherryblossomszahime chapter 10 . 10/8
Oh man thus was great. Part of me really wants SAKURA to return back to her family. So the unit, but at the same time I want to see what happens with the akatsuki. Either way looking forward to more updates!
I'm in here chapter 10 . 9/28
Come back to this story! I beg of you. It's so good! The details and characterizations of every character is brilliant. Sakura just never has it easy. But it's only because she's a bad bitch at what she does best. I can respect that. I hope she can recover physically, mentally, and emotionally from the whole ordeal. Especially with the torture. No woman or man should ever go through that, but it is life. I know she will over come it. I absolutely hope she gets to call her teammates and use secret codes where the Akatsuki doesn't understand but Shikamaru does? I think that'd be great since Shika is the genius as well as Neji. Anyways, I hope you update eventually. Amazing story and it deserves to be finished :)
I CANT WAIT chapter 10 . 9/16
HOW DO I NOT REMEMBER THIS CHAPTER AND THIS IS WHY I REREAD MY FAVORITE STORIES. I understand masterpieces like this take time, so I'll try to be patient, but just know, I'll be waiting, with baited breath, because I freaking love this.
call me stupid or something ...I don't understand ,Was sakura raped?
Pheonixheart chapter 10 . 8/3
I love this!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
kittykitty34 chapter 10 . 8/2
I had like a bunch of tears right now! That's really terrible what had happen to her..I hope she wasn't rape or anything.. I think I consider of takin her to the hospital! I want Sakura to be safe as possible! Orochimaru better not hurt her..ohh so help me I'll shove a snake or a damn kunai up his ass ! Butt I think he'll like that to much! Hahah Damn I wouldn't mind spending time with Pein or Kisame!
The akatsuki better not hurt her either or traumatized her more she already is!
I can't wait for more!
Update soon! Thanks you

Jashinista chapter 10 . 7/26
Ah, I was so excited to see you updated! I'll never get sick of looking forward to new chapters no matter how long it takes you to write them. All of your stories in general are amazing and you're one of my favorite authors! Keep up the great work, I loved this chapter :)
silverwolfigther00 chapter 10 . 7/25
Wow, just wow, the why you write is just so amazingly exitingXD And I really wonder what Sakura is planningXD
And I am really happy to read this update, weirdly enough I actually can wait for the next update of this story with only a minimal of beeing impatientXP
Hope that Sakura and the Akatsuki will manage to live together and hopefully get Orochimaru and other bad guyesXP And wonder if there is any special that is after Sakuras life..

Looking forward to read the next update,
toolazytologin chapter 10 . 7/21
Wow uhm though late, this is still an awesome update! Am glad you got this story back on track and hopefully, for a long term:)

I'd personally want to know how this Sakura would work with the Akatsuki (having no choice that is) and I think it'd be a great plan for her to contact her mates. They deserve to know that she's at least, surviving although not in the best conditions.

Update soon!
Finally you give a new chapter i have been waiting thank god I love this story
xXKittzaXx chapter 10 . 7/22
SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED. I have no idea what's going to happen but I can't wait, and I loved this chapter!

Update soon.

XBrightCitiesx chapter 10 . 7/22
Omgeee, you and your teasing author attitude! Uhg, but also yay! Please update soon!
Trunksmybaby chapter 10 . 7/22
I absolutely love it!
sakura-cherrytree chapter 10 . 7/21
I missed this story sooo much! I'm SUPER glad ur back and updating! Please make tem more frequent this is literally my number one favorite story!