Reviews for Let's Play Cops and Robbers
I'm the bad guy chapter 11 . 7/4
I'm sooooooo sad to see all of your wonderful stories abandoned.
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 11 . 2/19
OMG PLEASE UPDATE I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT SO MUCH.
Abcedarium chapter 11 . 1/23
any plans of updating this story?
totally hooked on it and wanna know how it continues! the need to know is getting to me! (see what I did there? need? ha!)

hope you come back with a new chapter soon!
bukspiks chapter 11 . 1/13
update this one too plss
bukspiks chapter 1 . 1/2
new year's gift pls? update plsss. scratch that,,pls update all ur sakura-centric fanfic plss hheheheh i love them all
Guest chapter 11 . 12/6/2017
I miss this story. I miss your writing.
NineStoicCrayolas chapter 11 . 8/30/2017
hope you continue!
sunny zaz chapter 11 . 8/19/2017
Cool
purupuru.kitsune chapter 11 . 6/8/2017
well-written and interesting story. the only thing that put me a little off is the fact that everyone is attracted to sakura...it seemed to me unrealistic and kind of weird, but anyway keep writing good chapters and update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/27/2016
PLEASE UPDATE
Tick Tock Follow the Clock chapter 11 . 12/17/2016
Are you going to continue this story?

P.S I hope you do
Kohaku Hearts chapter 11 . 9/10/2016
For those of you reading this page wondering if I am still alive and plan on continuing my stories, let me tell you now. I WILL NEVER ABANDON ANY OF MY STORIES! It may take me time with my hectic life, but I will finish everything and continue to write new stories. I just need fresh inspiration to fuel the madness. If you read and great stories, let me know! I get inspired by other great stories.
****Is this still true?********
Linguistic Chaos chapter 3 . 8/9/2016
I'm really liking the plot. But why is Sakura going into such a situation in pumps and a pencil skirt? It hardly seems like the most practical attire.
Cassandra Echizen chapter 11 . 7/18/2016
Wow... Sakura... I like her... smart ass*。( •͈ω•͈ )*。 this is getting good...
One Kick Girl chapter 11 . 7/4/2016
I'm so very glad you didn't discontinue your wonderful stories! I look forward to the next chapter