Reviews for Let's Play Cops and Robbers
Crystalized Flower chapter 8 . 4/12
I love this story so much *_* It makes my heart race while reading it! Take your time uploading the next chapter c:! But hopefully not too long
i luuuv ur story its like i'm actually watching a cop series *_* hope to see more in the future... update soon
A-Colour-4-Crazy chapter 8 . 4/2
XghxgkghmfhnrndawdvnymunbfvdrM! Sooooooo good. I can't wait for the next chapter! Please hurry
Tally Ho Mofos chapter 8 . 3/31
Yes another chapter. So much obsessive men. Geez poor Sakura _b good luck. Also great chapter. _
Icy-Blue22 chapter 8 . 3/30
This chapter was fantastic! But did that dick-shit Kimimaro really rape Sakura? I was surprised when Pein busted in and shot him in the chest but I'm so glad she's safe! I can't wait for the next update!
blossompetals chapter 8 . 3/24
OMFG! This story is freaking amazing! I can't believe how the last chapter turned out! This is making me very curious what will happen in the next chapter! Pein *sigh* Why do you have to be dangerously hot! I'm falling in love more and more with the Akatsuki! Damn that Kimimaro! Anyway, please update soon! Will be waiting :)
4D chapter 8 . 3/19
I could've screamed. Really. It was bloody awesome.
Watermellow chapter 8 . 3/18
*Sigh* Sasori is so HAWT...

I mean Sasuke! Yeah! Him!
KayKay chapter 8 . 3/18
UGGGHHHH BEST FLIPPIN STORY I CAN JUST CRY WHILE READING IT! i was so happy u updated i couldnt stop reading it even when my classes started xD PLEASE UPDATE SOON I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTRR! :D
awesome!
I saw this was updated, and seriously did a double take, read the latest chapter, ten reread the whole strong TWICE. I love this story! I love sakuxmulti and I love modern stories especially, and this one was so incredibly unique, I've never seen another one like this. You're writing ability amazes me and this story is phenomenol. Phenomenal. It's the story u go back and read EVERY day because you love it so much. Thank you so much for posting this story and I cannot wait for the next update!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 8 . 3/19
I've been waiting since forever! That was an awesome story! I oove! And Oh My Gosh, Pein! But where's Itachi? Where's Itachi-kun and Sasori-kun! Where are they?! Any always that was a nice story. I love the parts especially with Kimamaro in it! That was awesome! Totally can see how he can get fun out of pain of other people. Sadism is really nice to read.
VesperChan chapter 8 . 3/18
I have such a weakness for Pein, the fact that he showed up in this chapter makes me so happy, you have no idea. I love sexy older Pein who is criminal mastermind with deep molten eyes and a sexy baritone voice perfect for soothing a distressed maiden. I love him, he's amazing and I'm sorry that there isn't more of him and sakura floating around. They are quickly becoming one of my OTPs, so thank you for writing him into this chapter with Sakura. The scene at the end with him holding her and calling her princess...gold. My still my fluttering heart.
This was such a lovely read. I do enjoy everything you write in the genre, though. How the story evolves now that Sakura is in the hands of the Akatsuki should prove to be an interesting read indeed. :)
I look forward to more from you. Thank you for still writing even though life is busy and college life is even busier. We appreciate it.
GingerLily01 chapter 8 . 3/18
oh damn, this story is intense. i love these kinds of stories, crime and cop stories can be the best. cant wait for the next update!
Luyeon chapter 8 . 3/18