Reviews for Let's Play Cops and Robbers
CapitalEnvy chapter 9 . 3/16
One of my favs
Trunksmybaby chapter 9 . 3/10
I want more! I love this!
xoanneox chapter 9 . 3/1
Please update !
Shadamyisthebestlol chapter 9 . 2/23
this is a great story,no more to be said.
VesperChan chapter 9 . 2/22
Just when I start to feel like trash for procrastinating and putting off the things I should be doing now that I'm an adult with responsibilities I see that this gem has been updated. I wouldn't drop everything and read for just any fic, but this little treasure is quite the exception. Indeed, reading this update was priority number one for me and I don't regret a minute of my time spent with your words.

I loved it all. OMG it was so fun! I'm a mess for this stuff and I don't care. And 10,000 words! Holy cow you are a queen! But it made me so happy. Seeing Sakura with all her boys made me feel like a a younger self that was more happy and for that I thank you. I was over the moon with this chapter. All the boys caring about her and treating her tenderly or not so tenderly as she is stuck under their care was perfect. You did an amazing job. Congrats!

I hope to see more from you soon. I always love reading your updates and look forward to anything you make with your words. I'm also working on something, but I have no idea when the first piece will be ready to publish. I'll cheer you one because your work gives me strength and I just love it all so much.

I sound like a spaz, don't I. Sorry. I loved this chapter and hope to see more soon!
-Vesper chan
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 9 . 2/22
Great chapter, loved the AkaSaku interaction:) Hope the following chpaters are filled with more of this! Hope you update soon
OfPaintAndOil chapter 9 . 2/21
Oh gosh, how have I not found this story before?! I'm dying here with want for another chapter! I know you recently posted this one, but pllleeeeeaaaassssseeeeee post another one soon! It's so good and I really, really want more Sakura and Akatsuki interaction going on. You've written each of their characters so well. I'm wondering if we're going to get to see Madara in action soon too. I can just imagine his own flavor of obsession for Sakura. Either way, please post another chapter soon! (And by soon, I'm really wanting, like, tomorrow to be soon.) Love your work so far!
Icy-Blue22 chapter 9 . 2/21
I'm so glad I decided to check my email! I can't get enough of this story and squealed when the Akatsuki got Sakura. Like boys, of course you're excited but calm 're scaring her. I always live the bad $$ female agent thing and I think you should watch The Blacklist if you like it too.
toolazytologin chapter 9 . 2/18
wow. nicely written as always.. so many appearances from the Akatsuki. Great to have you back on this story and congrats for graduating! So far I'll only be entering college in a couple of months hehe

Anyways, update soon!
This was amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter!
angrypixels chapter 9 . 2/19
Wow an update
kittykat6625 chapter 9 . 2/18
awesome story its amazing please update soon im dying to see what happens next

love kittykat6625
sakuraharuno chapter 1 . 2/16
You updated! Yay! I love how caring the akatsuki is to Sakura and also how Sakura's spirit is still there. :) keep up the good work!
xXKittzaXx chapter 9 . 2/18
First of all, why have I not heard of these red velvet oreos?
Secondly, I'm so happy you updated. Seriously. I saw the email and ditched my assignments to read this.
AND LOVED IT. What's not to love about gorgeous and insane Akatsuki boys?
I can't wait until the next chapter! To see how Sakura's settling in with the criminals ;)

Love your writing, always.

xoxo -Kittza
Momo Mango chapter 9 . 2/17
Omg luuuuurved it! So excited for whats next, amazing job -as per usual! .