Reviews for Let's Play Cops and Robbers
kittykitty34 chapter 10 . 8/2
I had like a bunch of tears right now! That's really terrible what had happen to her..I hope she wasn't rape or anything.. I think I consider of takin her to the hospital! I want Sakura to be safe as possible! Orochimaru better not hurt her..ohh so help me I'll shove a snake or a damn kunai up his ass ! Butt I think he'll like that to much! Hahah Damn I wouldn't mind spending time with Pein or Kisame!
The akatsuki better not hurt her either or traumatized her more she already is!
I can't wait for more!
Update soon! Thanks you

~Kitty
Jashinista chapter 10 . 7/26
Ah, I was so excited to see you updated! I'll never get sick of looking forward to new chapters no matter how long it takes you to write them. All of your stories in general are amazing and you're one of my favorite authors! Keep up the great work, I loved this chapter :)
silverwolfigther00 chapter 10 . 7/25
Wow, just wow, the why you write is just so amazingly exitingXD And I really wonder what Sakura is planningXD
And I am really happy to read this update, weirdly enough I actually can wait for the next update of this story with only a minimal of beeing impatientXP
Hope that Sakura and the Akatsuki will manage to live together and hopefully get Orochimaru and other bad guyesXP And wonder if there is any special that is after Sakuras life..

Looking forward to read the next update,
toolazytologin chapter 10 . 7/21
Wow uhm though late, this is still an awesome update! Am glad you got this story back on track and hopefully, for a long term:)

I'd personally want to know how this Sakura would work with the Akatsuki (having no choice that is) and I think it'd be a great plan for her to contact her mates. They deserve to know that she's at least, surviving although not in the best conditions.

Update soon!
Finally you give a new chapter i have been waiting thank god I love this story
xXKittzaXx chapter 10 . 7/22
SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED. I have no idea what's going to happen but I can't wait, and I loved this chapter!

Update soon.

-Kittza
XBrightCitiesx chapter 10 . 7/22
Omgeee, you and your teasing author attitude! Uhg, but also yay! Please update soon!
Trunksmybaby chapter 10 . 7/22
I absolutely love it!
sakura-cherrytree chapter 10 . 7/21
I missed this story sooo much! I'm SUPER glad ur back and updating! Please make tem more frequent this is literally my number one favorite story!
himeko63 chapter 10 . 7/21
Amazing job with this chapter! It was so emotional and I love it! I am happy with the way this chapter came out and having it so that Sakura is still affected by the torture she went through was a great idea, I am curious on to how her relationship with the Akatsuki members progresses and of Sakura ever indulges on who else besides Orochimaru wants her dead! Thank you for the update and keep up the fantastic work! May you please try your best to update and continue really soon for us readers and reviewers also happy writing!
AxellaSumire chapter 1 . 7/21
I was so happy when you updated! I screamed for a sec of ten and then started to read the chapter.
It is all so intense and I'm glad that Sakura did not really show any mayor weakness. I love how she had a proposal and was so defiant, even if she did not always get what she wanten. Keep u the great work!
Icy-Blue22 chapter 10 . 7/21
Duuuuude! My poor Sakura, I just want to wrap you up and take you away from all this. But you're such a badass workaholic you'd never retire if it was your choice. -sigh- I loved this chapter so much yet u fear for my favorite pinkette's sanity. But of course she's brewing some genius plan that's going to leave me awe struck and Orochimaru is going to come in and be an arse but that won't matter cause he ain't $h! and DEIDARA BABY! Calm down! I love how in love he is with Sakura that half the time he doesn't know what to do with himself. And guuuuys, baby steps! Okay you don't know all the details, but Sakura is more shaken up that a martini! Give. Her. Some. Space. Oh, last thing! I think Sakura wanted to make the call just to let everyone know that she is, in fact, still alive. I'm sorry for this ridiculously long review but I'm just so glad this chapter came out!
AMMiss chapter 10 . 7/20
Now, I'm totally in anticipation about the next courses of action. I really can't tell if its for a crazy plan or sentimental reasons because both of them are things that Sakura could do to tip off the FBI. But since I'm thinking of it, I'm thinking that Sakura will give some clues of Orochimaru's location to the FBI as well as some sentimental reasons to her friends and co-workers.

As for Orochimaru trying to break Kabuto out of jail... I think he might partially succeed but then it leads to either both of their deaths or both of them having injuries that lead them to being captured. But that's just my thoughts because I have no idea where this story plot will go and I'm just sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation to see what comes next because this is an awesome piece of work with a phenomenal plot!

For this chapter, I liked how even though Sakura has her trauma and is in her caged predicament, her mind is still sharp and is thinking of ways to either exploit and turn the information that is around her and in her disposal in favor of her and the FBI's situation in finding and detaining Orochimaru.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Happy Writing!
OfPaintAndOil chapter 10 . 7/20
Can I just fangirl for a second here? (*deep breath*)

Firstly, I may or may not have screamed when I got the email about this update. This story is probably my favorite of yours, and that's really saying something. I love love love how you've made Sakura both strong and emotional all wrapped in one chaotic package. I love the turn this has taken, where Sakura's sanity is failing her at times, but she's still smart and strong enough to be brave and not act rashly. I'm glad she's not actively trying to escape right now because it would be almost impossible in her current condition. Even though she's in panic and uncomfortable, she's going to take advantage of what's given to her until she can make a move of her own.

I'm also so very happy that this update was all about Sakura and the Akatsuki and not back to the POV of her team. Not that I don't enjoy those parts, but nothing beats Sakura and Akatsuki interaction, of course.

As for her request, I think it was incredibly smart on her part. Just because she's already in such a stressful position but she's also able to think ahead enough to understand that the Akatsuki will probably go after her team full force now that they have her, and so she'll give them the one thing they all want from her. Not gonna lie - I'm really, really looking forward to her confession about everything that happened to her. I've enjoyed the bit of mystery about all the torture that's happened to her - even though we get bits and pieces of it - because we still don't entirely know everything that happened, how far her torture was really taken. I'm looking forward to that and the Akatsuki's reaction to her confession immensely.

Honestly, I couldn't have asked for a better chapter, so please feel proud of this. I'm always looking forward to your updates on any of your stories, but this one especially has a special place in my heart. Happy writing!
eajirik chapter 10 . 7/20
Absolutely loved this chapter!
Please keep going!