Reviews for Let's Play Cops and Robbers
Cassandra Echizen chapter 11 . 7/18
Wow... Sakura... I like her... smart ass*。( •͈ω•͈ )*。 this is getting good...
One Kick Girl chapter 11 . 7/4
I'm so very glad you didn't discontinue your wonderful stories! I look forward to the next chapter
Alice aquabld chapter 10 . 7/3
its both annoying and ynderstandable how Sakura respond to Akatsuki bad intention. Like, come on at least be a little grateful. but I understanf that Akatsuki is enemy in her eyes
silverwolfigther00 chapter 11 . 6/28
Well, this is sertanly getting interesting, wonder if Sakura is right about where she is, anyway smart way to let them know about where he could be, wonder what will happen next,

Really looking forward to read it,
Auzzy chapter 11 . 6/25
You write really well and this chapter is honestly so good and I really enjoy how you've managed to portray all the characters. They are all very true to their original character, which is rare in fanfic
Hitomi Star chapter 11 . 6/24
I am absolutely in love with this fic as I just found it this afternoon and finished binge reading. You got an amazing brain cause the plot, omg! Hope to see her eventually have a lover.
Can't wait for your next chapter
CrayonPetals chapter 11 . 6/23
Sakura was so smooth I didn't even question it until Garra brought it up...
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 11 . 6/23
This story is just so fucking good
Minty Toothpaste chapter 11 . 6/23
Finally! Glad that you have decided to update this story. I admittedly got excited over the fact that Sak gets to "collaborate" with the Akatsuki but I feel terrible about her trauma. Im surprised (or not rlly) at how loyal the gang members were despite her condition. Hopefully tho, we'll see more of Sak's fbi skills in action.
kittykat6625 chapter 11 . 6/22
awesome chapter thanks for updating cant wait to see what happens next please update soon

love kittykat6625
Icy-Blue22 chapter 11 . 6/22
Yoooooooo this chapter was so good! I'm so conflicted though because I so want Sakura to stay with the Akatsuki and learn to love them the way they love her but throughout the chapter I kept thinking 'Leave my baby be, let her go home.' I'm really happy that the guys have an idea of where she is and FUCK Orochimaru to the HIGHEST degree. Either way keep up the great work! At your own pace, of course.
LePengwen chapter 11 . 6/22
Woaaah so much happening!
AxellaSumire chapter 11 . 6/22
Lovely story, I was so happy when I saw the notification, I had to double-check it, haha.
OfPaintAndOil chapter 11 . 6/22
OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD.

I have been waiting for this! I was just thinking about this story the other day and I was just finishing up a chapter for one of my own stories when I got the notification on my phone for this one and I just fangirl ed. So. Hard.

I love this. This is one of my top stories from you for sure. I like how Sakura is still hurting so much and you're not downplaying it. Though I would enjoy if Sakura was the one to maybe kill Kabuto or Orochimaru as some type of closure. I could even see Orochimaru getting Kabuto first and then finding the Akatsuki base the same time as Sakura's team and all hell breaking loose. Honestly I feel there's just so much more to the story and I love it!