Reviews for The Struggle to Survive
Purest of the Hearts chapter 18 . 3/24
Sometimes you gotta take risks. That is true. But unfortunately, you just put yourself in the middle of a war...
Kiwi5 chapter 4 . 2/27
Wow.I can't believeit.
Rocket Rover chapter 18 . 1/25
Please write More this story is really good
V rex chapter 18 . 1/18
Ewww, you got V Rex to Beta Read? Despise that guy :/
finatyc chapter 17 . 12/5/2015
you should introduce bulbmin, mushroom pikmin, and maybe pikpik carrot pikmin. I'd imagine they'd all burst out into a huge 'WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUND!' once they meet the main cast.
Jedi Alex Colbent chapter 9 . 10/11/2015
As interesting as this story is, I can't help but feel like it would be simpler for character development if all the Pikmin each had their own name. If they can build communities that work together like family, what's stopping them from completing their identities and giving themselves names like "Berry Catcher" or "Demon Fighter?"
PikFan23 chapter 16 . 9/4/2015
Wow! I just have to say, this is a really good story so far! I couldn't tear my eyes away from it. I love all the dark secrets that are being revealed: it makes you think about who the real enemy is here. I'm disappointed that we didn't get to find out why they're fighting... yet. I hope you can explain that soon. Also, I think that the Trapmin are very interesting! I hope they will return in future chapters. Anyway, keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to more :D
PidgeyCollector chapter 16 . 8/26/2015
I hope Bulbmin appear at some point in the story, it would be a nice inclusion. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Love this story :D can't wait for it to be updated!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Best fan fiction I've read on fan :D PLEASE continue this story
Zerodius chapter 14 . 3/4/2015
Though this is not the best story I've ever read, it does have an interesting premise. It may also be not necessarely be right but given the way you're characterizing the pikmins so far, I have a feeling that the outcasts' real reason for their exile is very different than the Onions being bad... especially that the Onions did not seem to show any signs of being sentient at all.

I may be mistaken but... my guess is that the Onions are tools and, especially given their technological looks in Pikmin 3, may be not be as natural as they look at all. However, the pikmins on PNF-404 have been stranded/born in such conditions that they've never learnt that the Onions were truly meant to be tools and being too weak to survive without their protections, always dedicated their lives to them...

... which overlook the fact that being machines, Onions have a finite lifespan and cannot reproduce. To produce more Onions and thus survive, pikmins must be able to think for themselves, life for themselves, and become independant enough to wonder what the Onions truly are and ultimately, how to recreate them.

Which they cannot do if they're in a sort of happy servant trance like the oranges and blacks, focusing only on "serving" their Onion instead of living for themselves.

Again, this is just stray thoughts and it probably doesn't happen to this story at all, being just a dumb guess on my part.

Still, I'll be reading subsequent chapters. I hope you liked my comment if you read it.
Keifren1ooo chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
This was a really interesting chapter, if a bit short. As much as the other Pikmin are trying, I still like how you keep putting doubts into the two red Pikmin's minds. It's a nice way to insert a conflict that's not just from the environment.

As for grammar, I only spotted one mistake, but it's so subtle that I'm not even going to bother pointing it out.
wmaxharwell chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
this is definitely interesting so far definitely worth continuing.
Pikacrafter45 chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
Trapmin. Sounds interesting. Good chapter!
DaLintyMan chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
Huh. Interesting.

Ah Hem... "There's always a bigger fish."