Reviews for Live, Laugh, Fight
Guest chapter 18 . 10/3/2013
Plzzzzzzzz update
Chey21 chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
Love it :)
You know it's almost a year scince you updated right? ;)
I hope you Will continue this story, it's really good!
BookWorkKendall chapter 18 . 7/13/2012
Wow, this is interesting... I hope they get reunited soon, I miss the brotherly love. And I hope they get to James before something bad happens to him.
Alicha chapter 18 . 7/13/2012
Hey alicha here,I will pm u,thanx so much 4 answering my question,no one else answers,again laters bye! alicha over,and out!
Alicha chapter 17 . 7/8/2012
Hey Alicha here I was just wondering are you making more to this? Cuz your're doing a great job with this,I love it so much! Well laters bye! Alicha over,and out!
Holy chapter 17 . 4/24/2012
Keep writing
Phalen Rhude chapter 15 . 1/5/2012
That is really creepy... Why would you kill your brother like that? JUST KIDDING I SWEAR TO GOD! Anyway, while I am very tired, I have written you more for the kingdom of the blessed blood. Be happy... I'm going to fall asleep in class today. Thanks... JK! Love this story! By the way, having just noticed the actors thing, even though I already told you this, all the actors, James Maslow included, are Jewish. Just goes to show my amazing perception skills...
ShyVibrant chapter 15 . 12/16/2011
OH MY GOSH!

I read alot of orginal stories before, but this just takes the cake.

Kendall, German solider?

Carlos, unwillinily part of the wannabee Hilter?

Logie, part of a secret group?

And poor little Jamie is part of a Jewish Camp.

-sniff- Poor boys. I just want to hug them.

Can't wait for more :)

-Katerina
Natalie chapter 15 . 12/16/2011
Good chapter. I was sad when It talked about James, and Carlos, and Kendall. I am scared for Logan though. They're gonna be like terrorists. I hope he's careful.
fuckyeahhdinosaurs chapter 14 . 12/12/2011
asdfghjkl; poor Kendall, Katie, mama knight, Gustavo and James. i think i've covered everybody oh and carlos's dad asdfghjkl; ! WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING SO MEAN TO JAMES YOU MEAN SOD.

bloody hell this storys so sad but i love it can wait for the next chapter
Zaddened Katz chapter 13 . 11/8/2011
o.0' UPDAAAAATTTE!:o NAO'z..cos this is freakin epic...waaait...whaaat da heck'll happen to Jamez and Carlitos?
PopconLover chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Ah ha! It's because the people on the walls are Jewish, isn't it? And since Kendall's German, he took hi to be in the army! I am one smart cookie and this is one awesome story so keep updating:)
Ghost adventure lover23 chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
Great job
purpleangel4197 chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
omg this was amazing!...

I love what you're doing with this story!
I heart Logan and Carlos chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
AWW!Today's my b-day too,so it's like both our b-day's,and ik i haven't actually reviewed,i dunt think..but i still like this story!:D?