Reviews for facing fears
Lovely Pencil chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I know Camden is an OC who I only have a vague description of, but I imagine him as being insanely hot.

Yes. Anyway...

This is adorable, just like Sam and Freddie. :)
little miss pink ink chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I really liked it well done!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This was absolutely amazing. One of the best Seddie fanfics I've read in a while. I'm so glad that you're back to writing Seddie. Your Harry Potter fics are great as well (my favorite fandom), but I was missing the Seddie. I'm probably going to wind up liking this fic more than I like iLMM. I think that you really analyzed Sam's feelings and personality deeply and correctly. All her bravado is most likely to mask insecurities. And Freddie was just so sweet. I fell in love with him. This story was so creative and it made me really happy. Excellent job!
youarethelight chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This was a great read, really enjoyed it. The ending was especially sweet :)
WinterTolle chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I really liked this :) I've been reading a lot of iOMG continuations recently, and this is one of the best. Great job!
Sands4138 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I like it. Good Work. :)
mirage888 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
*squeal* Thank you for the partial dedication! :D You really didn't have to, but it's nice that you did! Where do I begin... I love reading your stories, both Harry Potter and iCarly. This was a perfect oneshot. I have read sooo many post-iOMG fics, but this one was different, and I'm glad. It took a little longer for Sam and Freddie to get together. It wasn't like, "BOOM! They're a couple, kthnxbai." There was actual development. I liked the element of Melanie's school being added in there, and Sam's interaction with her mom. Hehe, Gibby shirtless danced to bring Sam home! Knowing her, that would convince her to stay away xD And awww, Freddie brought Sam a ham. Right now everyone wants Freddie to say "I hate you," to Sam in iLMM before kissing her, so that was a bonus for me in this story. I mean, how epic would that be on the show? We're all gonna die of happiness and it's gonna be awesome.