Reviews for Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology Ai's Story
Hareyakana-Furizuz chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
Hell yeah you should add Zelos. His awsome XD
Yamiroo Alice chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
YOU'RE BAAAAAACK! YAAAAYYYYY!

The story is nice as usual! Getting Zelos in would be a nice development! Let's just sit down and watch how you make Zelos enter the story..!
Hareyakana-Furizuz chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
*Gaps* i thought it was a new chap! " Oh well good luck with your grades :p cant say im a good student too *evil laugh*
coffeeNo wait.ima Icey XP chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
Saw ur m review...WHY U NO WRITE ANYMORE?T.T i wanna readdddddddddddddddddddd (man ima acting like a child XD but im 13 so i can l3) is it sch? *Takes out * IMA SO GONNA DESTORY SCH!

-Icey...i wan coffee
Happy Face chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
Ahem. You know, I think I should make it a habit to read the Author's Note BEFORE I write a review. Yeah.

Anyway, I understand how school can be a killer and that you have absolutely no time to edit the chapter. I'm sorry.

*Bows for forgiveness*

But try editting it once you're free, yeah? :D

And I just thought about it. Since Ai is the Descender of Terresia, she'd probably push her feelings aside at first because saving her World Tree is top priority. Don't you think so? I dunno. Maybe you can make her hesitate at the beginning, before slowly warming up to her feelings?

Also, I see that you're running out of ideas. Writer's block is inevitable. Trust me. I'll try to give you some inspiration. How about a chapter on Ayu? Maybe you can try having Ai train it. You are thinking about using Ayu as one of Ai's secret weapons in the future, right? Or just a pet? If it's the latter, nevermind.

You can also try writing a chapter about Ai building a friendship with Kannono or any other person you have in mind. Because Ai is an OC, she has to build relationships from scratch. Will she be friends with (insert name)? Or rivals? Enemies? Comedic duo (I'd like to see this one -ahem-)?

Lastly, try describing the places, the emotions of characters and such more. Only having dialogue in a story will make it dull because you can't exactly portray what they're feeling or doing in dialogue form.

Anything to ask me? Just write it in the next chapter and I'll reply in my next review.
Happy Face chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
You've finally updated! :D

Mm, let's see...

It's true you haven't been rushing things in your story. But care about one thing: Ai's relationship with Kratos (I shall assume that he is the love interest). Kratos isn't that easy because he's work-oriented AND he already has a son. Try to slow down the romance and focus more on character growth.

I'm still not very sure about Ai's character. I can't really get anything from Chapter 3 and the bonus chapter, other than Ai being rather forgiving. Also, I see quite a number of mistakes in spelling and grammar. I'm being too picky? Maybe. Sorry. But if you had the initiative to use the spell-check function provided by and proof-reading your story at least once or twice, maybe you wouldn't end up with the mistakes you made. Just saying.

I hope my comment helps. I thought about simply giving you a normal "Hey, great update!" comment, but then I decided it would be best if I left a review that actually helps.

"A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding gift a reader can give," right? :D
Jude N. Maxwell chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Somebody named *Insert name here* Likes a certain...half elf magic knight...
Hareyakana-Furizuz chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
MINI SKIRT MINE SKIRT! I WANNA SEE WATS KRATOS REACEION XDXD and arche can be the one who made Ai wear it! Lol the cooking part was funny XD and its not nice.

ITS FUCKING GOOD! OMGGGG FULFFFFFF OVERLOADDDF *boom!*

-Icey lolllll update soon!Love it!XD and this paor is a intering one Xp and i think im spam reviews..yup im doing it but thats wat happends when i reread XD
Hareyakana-Furizuz chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
K im icey :3

to log in...

I ò.ó just wanna know wats her age :3 ō.ö (Kk I JUST FIGER OUT HOW TO DO THOSE DO WATCH OUT XDXS

Age is inportant!cSo krotoes ( Damm my spelling!) Is idk 20? Or is it a 1000? Lol i know his an angle and he is oldddd wayyyy old XD ò.é

-Icey signing out! I just idk how my friends survie me XD maybe its mad too?Lol watch out when u put we 2 2gether chaos will follow soon XD
Im the last reviewerIcey p chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
LOL wat is somone found her journal? DISATAERRRRR MUHAHAHA

Yuki:u just had to have that coffee didt ya?

Well at least i know u like it!

Yuki:Hey!Im not the hyper one here!

MUHAHAH-Aer hem l3 watch out tourtur thingyyy

Yuki:...oh god _"

-Icey Muha! Im mad and i know it XDXS
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
Yesss dounessss love it!How can i not? Gpt to love tales :3 be seeing u!

-Icey watch out...i juat had 2 cups of coffee...and its not decafine XD
Yamiroo Alice chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
SWEET! AN ADORING FEELING APPEARS IN AI'S HEART TOWARDS THE AD LIBITUM LEADER, KRATOS AURION! XD
Yamiroo Alice chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Finally an update! I've been waiting for a TotW : RM fanfic update to get an inspiration for my story! Thank you so much! The storyline was nice, it doesn't feel rushed at all. You wrote the details in very nice way. I agree with your opinion about newborn descender too!
Happy Face P chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
I give you a thumbs up! I like how your story flows and the way it's not rushed at all. I can't really say anything about Ai yet, seeing how it's impossible to know a character's personality when there's only two chapters. HOWEVER, I can see that her character is shaping up quite nicely - there aren't any Mary Sue qualities as of yet (good thing you made her broke :D) - boys don't "fall in love with her at first sight because she has a beautiful hourglass figure and mood ring-like eyes" and she's not ultra, super, sparkly powerful. And neither is she part fairy, unicorn, elf, vampire, etc.

Yeah.

Overall, it's good. Just remember to proof-read like every other good author would :)

Expect reviews from me from now onwards! You know want them.

...

You do want them, right?
Strawberry-squirrels chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Hehehe! Time to spam review this story since you're so shocked you got 3 reviews! MOREMOREMORE!

Kratos can just stop acting like he doesn't care.. /shot

Oh if this review seems vague about whether it's positive or not then.. IT IS A POSITIVE REVIEW! :DD